IGNORED

Nintendo Switch

deKay

On 03/10/2019 at 07:30, Pavey said:

Thanks – actually had some spare PS4 controller thumbstick protectors lying around, and they fit perfectly on the Pro controller. :) Wish someone had told me a couple of year ago. :doh:

On 04/10/2019 at 20:25, Strafe said:

Ooof.

I’ll give that one a miss, cheers.

I have never played the Ghostbusters game so have zero opinion on it, but! That EA review was written by Damiani. 

He must barely have two brain cells to rub together and is in general a dullard, reactionary cynic. He's kinda like the embodiment of an endlessly moaning and entitled gamer.

So yeah, there's that. 

All the other Easy Allies reviewers are solid, but that guy? jeez. 

18 hours ago, Strafe said:

Managed to order 2.

Have you had a shipping notice yet? I haven't. My account had a pending charge for the controller, but as of this morning it has gone, so either they're about to take payment, or they've simply cancelled the order. Who knows?!

I managed to order two, the website worked on mobile better than it did on PC. Hopefully these will be the last modern SNES controllers I have to buy, I’ve still got the Club Nintendo version and the identical SNES Classic controllers lying around gathering dust.

20 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

I cant it to save my address...

Edit : got there eventually. Had to remove phone number and do it on the edit address page.

It wouldn't let me save my address when I had my phone number there either, and my county is completely missing from my address despite putting it in but presumably that doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, chamberlago said:

Should I be worried if I placed an order when they originally went up and have heard nothing since getting the original confirmation email?

I hadn’t either but checked via online chat today and they said it was processing. 

I ordered on 30 September. 

On 04/10/2019 at 20:25, Strafe said:

Ooof.

I’ll give that one a miss, cheers.

I can't really argue against anything in that review, I mean it does have some frustrating difficulty spikes and shitty AI at times, but I'd rate the game higher than he has. It is a 10-year-old game now, it's pretty dated and no-one was claiming it was the greatest of games even at the time, but it is a lot of fun. If you couldn't give two shits about the Ghostbusters franchise, I'd give it a miss, but if, like me, you love the movies and like the idea of blasting a proton stream around and trapping ghosts appeals, it's pretty good fun. I bought it on PS3 at the time and I bought it again for my Switch and I have no regrets at all. But yeah, it's a game I'd only recommend to the fans.

3 hours ago, cohen205 said:

I'm so torn. I love Ghostbusters, but cant stand 10 year old games that were mediocre at the time.

What do i do?

Heres what you do. Go on YouTube and find a speedrun of the old game. Hold your controllers in your hands. Pretend your playing and see the whole game done really fast. Save money