rllmuk
deKay

Nintendo Switch

5 hours ago, Wiper said:

Also Anachronox, which is not only the best Western JRPG, it's one of the best JRPG's ever made full stop.

This. 

11 hours ago, Wiper said:

Also Anachronox, which is not only the best Western JRPG, it's one of the best JRPG's ever made full stop.

Why have I never played this game? I think I'll have to search it out.

9 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

When is doom eternal coming out on switch? I’d rather get it over the PS4 version. 

"At a later date"

50 minutes ago, Adrock said:

Why have I never played this game? I think I'll have to search it out.

Being old, PC exclusive and "from the makers of Daikatana" probably helped keep it under your radar! 

3 hours ago, PeteBrant said:

"At a later date"

And not available to pre-order getting Doom 64 free <_<

Can anyone who has the Satisfye grip recommend an extra-wide travel case that fits the console in the grip? There only seems to be one available from Amazon that's made by Satisfye themselves but it's over £50 and has to be imported.

May have to sell my switch due to financial issues, what do you think is an acceptable price for:

Switch boxed like new with all cables and dock

Screen protector on screen 

Spare screen protector

SanDisk 128gb card

Official carry case

Starling boxed

Axiom Verge Special edition

NBA 2K17

Wondering if it's possible to sell the account linked to it as I have about 60 games downloaded as well, don't know if I could do that though.

• Empathy 3

Not sure about selling your account, but the console itself if it’s an original model before last years refresh then probably sub £200, around £175 ish possibly. Screen protectors, memory card and case aren’t worth much to add to the price, maybe bump it up another tenner. I’d sell the games separately. 

What is starling boxed? 

It will be an auto correct for Starlink. 

I don't know anything about selling the account but I suspect Nintendo would ban it if they found out so good luck with it. 

Anyone have Super Monkey Ball? How does it compare to the GameCube version? Guess the pad will never make it equal for a purist though!

It's awful. I paid £20 for the physical version the other week and while it controls well, the levels are far too wide with gimmicks. And there's a jump button. And bosses. 

• Empathy 1

Don’t know why they decided to port that version. I can only presume that it’s easier. An HD port of both 1 and 2 together, I’d be all over that shit.

36 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

It's awful. I paid £20 for the physical version the other week and while it controls well, the levels are far too wide with gimmicks. And there's a jump button. And bosses. 

Shame. Such a simple game can be ruined. Sigh, Just a direct port of the original would suit me as a digital download. For £10 even better. No frills or gimmicks....

Would it be worth separating some of it? Axiom Verge might get a bit more on its own rather than including in a bundle - it is a bit niche and could appeal to a more collecting focussed gamer. Whereas, in a bundle people are mainly after the hardware and may not be as concerned what comes with it. 

I personally wouldn't sell the account in case you end up with a Switch again down the line (or some other Nintendo offering that allows you to play them). 

1 hour ago, MattyP said:

Shame. Such a simple game can be ruined. Sigh, Just a direct port of the original would suit me as a digital download. For £10 even better. No frills or gimmicks....

I’d pay a tenner just for a Switch port of Monkey Target.

• Upvote 3

Just now, jonamok said:

I’d pay a tenner just for a Switch port of Monkey Target.

And not forgetting Monkey bowling too... Oh Monkey Ball was such an amazing launch game.... :D Loved my Gamecube. One of the last "pure" gaming consoles. Its one of things I *love* about the Switch.... No messing with films music web browsers etc. It just plays games*

*OK it now does you-tube too... which dilutes its purity for me a bit but understandable as the kids want it...

4 hours ago, iknowgungfu said:

Would it be worth separating some of it? Axiom Verge might get a bit more on its own rather than including in a bundle - it is a bit niche and could appeal to a more collecting focussed gamer. Whereas, in a bundle people are mainly after the hardware and may not be as concerned what comes with it. 

I personally wouldn't sell the account in case you end up with a Switch again down the line (or some other Nintendo offering that allows you to play them). 

Yeah, might sell Axiom Verge just to get some food money, seems it goes for £40-£80 for the multiverse edition I have. 

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

One of my favourite games of this generation is getting a Switch port, Don't sleep on it, It's bloody brilliant.

Fancied trying out the Switch D Pad so bought some new shells. It’s really good; in bed at the moment (long week) and playing Donkey Kong and find it much nicer to play with (than the stick). 

Highly recommended. 

D518F781-48F3-4DB6-BA7C-46622E1EFBB9.thumb.jpeg.a80739ba235122b50a71f679d2a17ef5.jpeg

• Upvote 6