Nintendo Switch

deKay

Well, AC is going to finally force me to get an online sub. I've been trying to find out if the free 1 year sub with a Twitch and Amazon Prime account is still doable, but it's proving quite difficult to find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if it's still running?

3 minutes ago, gizmo1990 said:

Well, AC is going to finally force me to get an online sub. I've been trying to find out if the free 1 year sub with a Twitch and Amazon Prime account is still doable, but it's proving quite difficult to find a definitive answer. Does anyone know if it's still running?

Think it finished in January this year. The link to the offer is now dead unfortunately:

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo

9 minutes ago, gizmo1990 said:

Buy a sealed copy of Tetris 99, you get the offline version of the game AND  a 12 month sub, it's less than £20.

Link:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tetris-99-NSO-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07V8KPHS1

5 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

And CEX will pay £5 for the cart... but I'd keep it, T99 is great in Marathon mode.

Yep I'll keep the game, physical games only here! ;) Is it just a code that's included in the box or does the cart need to be inserted first to activate the sub?

Looking for a cheap but decent co-op game to fill a week off with my daughter. Not Lego, we’ve done those! Something like Knights and Bikes, I’m thinking. Any suggestions?

Already have Overcooked and Snipperclips. Heave Ho seems a similar sort of thing. Looking more for something story based to work through - like the Lego games and Knights and Bikes.

1 hour ago, deKay said:

Already have Overcooked and Snipperclips. Heave Ho seems a similar sort of thing. Looking more for something story based to work through - like the Lego games and Knights and Bikes.

Have you tried Unravel 2?

8 hours ago, deKay said:

Looking for a cheap but decent co-op game to fill a week off with my daughter. Not Lego, we’ve done those! Something like Knights and Bikes, I’m thinking. Any suggestions?

https://www.mentalhealthgaming.com/drink-more-glurp-review/

I've had a lot of fun with this over the last few days. It's kind of a mix of QWOP, Fall Guys and Heave Ho, with lots more events and variety to it. It's great. 

39 minutes ago, Stanshall said:

https://www.mentalhealthgaming.com/drink-more-glurp-review/

I've had a lot of fun with this over the last few days. It's kind of a mix of QWOP, Fall Guys and Heave Ho, with lots more events and variety to it. It's great. 

Thanks, but it’s not really what I’m looking for - I’m after something with a story to play through in co-op. Like the Lego games, but not them.

Also, it’s a Yogscast game so no.