Nintendo Switch

I preferred 3D Land overall because it was a tighter challenge and was a bit more difficult, which suited me. 3D World is beautiful though and has heaps more variety. A handful of challenging stages at the very end too. It's still a load of fun.

5 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

Bowser's Fury looks reeeaaal good. I wonder if it's a one-off thing, or a high-score challenge or if the map is procedurally generated to an extent? Sure was a lot going on in the trailer.

Looks to me like a single, large map with multiple stars/shines/moons/meows? to collect. Possibly the weather/map changes depending on the star you go for

1 hour ago, KRP said:

Goddammit I'm going to have buy this game again. Wish I had never bought a Wii U now.

Yeah I must say I'm feeling very smug and wise to have swerved the Wii U, the only Nintendo home console I have never owned.

3 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

I don't actually believe the Wii U existed.

I still have one under my TV in fact it’s my second one as I bought it twice. I also bought Mario 3D World twice and I’ll buy it again this time round. I can’t wait to play through again with my son (I’ll have the pro controller). 

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I still have one under my TV in fact it’s my second one as I bought it twice. I also bought Mario 3D World twice and I’ll buy it again this time round. I can’t wait to play through again with my son (I’ll have the pro controller). 

A console that only sold about 20 units and you have bought 2 of them? Sounds like a lie IMO.

Just now, Rex Grossman said:

A console that only sold about 20 units and you have bought 2 of them? Sounds like a lie IMO.

Well technically one was a free gift with a mobile contract.

6 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

As making shit up goes, buying two Wii’s isn’t exactly lie of the century, is it.

Just now, Rex Grossman said:

It's just amazing that one person acquired 10% of all Wii U units in the wild.

It sold like 13 million - though I appreciate you weren’t being literal - but I’m sure loads went with mobile contracts.

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

Balls. I could have Pre-ordered 3D World for about £36 the other day but decided to leave it. I'm regretting my decision after that trailer. Hopefully the new stuff will be substantial.

Is this price not available anymore?