Nintendo Switch

It's quite a long running series, if dormant recently.  It has been on MD, SFC, PS, Saturn and Dreamcast, and had a portable release on NGPC.  There's also a PC Engine one, which I don't have.  You're a witch, shooting from her broom stick.  Many of them go for high prices now.  Avoid the DC one - it's not very good.

The series is quite good, bit never quite established itself.  Cotton Boomerang, on Saturn is the best, I would say.

6 hours ago, the_debaser said:

Never heard of cotton before, it looks quite good.

After seeing the box I thought it was another one of those dodgy sex people games like xenoblade 2.

Check out the Mega Drive version of Cotton. Looks good enough to be a SNES game.

29 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

'Pokémon Presents....' tomorrow at 3pm. Should be about the Diamond and Pearl remakes. 

Probably get some talk about the card game and various other stuff. Maybe some Pokémon Snap 2 news. 

8 hours ago, Hylian said:

IMG_20210225_081551.thumb.jpg.1a7badc0a465747b8aa48d25e6c66c2c.jpg

He thinks 3 games are worth £220, or more. 

To be honest this is overpriced too. Grey controllers?! I’d offer a hundred tops and be doing them a favour!

Cotton Reboot is a banger. Played maybe an hour of it at this point. It's kind of like Deathsmiles mixed with Lapis X Labyrinth. Not really a bullet hell at all, but it's got something like that intensity.

G-Darius HD also came out on the Japanese eShop. Excellent game. Comfortably the second or third best Darius game, I'd say. Really enjoying it a lot. Another flawless M2 release. 

What’s the smaller box that comes with Darius?

I bought Ninja Warriors last year and loved getting an actual thick manual with shitloads of artwork. On the opposite end, opening Mario 3D world and not even getting a shitty leaflet was genuinely saddening. 

2 hours ago, mdn2 said:

'Pokémon Presents....' tomorrow at 3pm. Should be about the Diamond and Pearl remakes. 

:omg:

Palkia and Dialga (the mascots of Diamond and Pearl) aren't available as shiny in Pokemon Go yet (despite like near enough all other legendaries being so) so obviously waiting until this Diamond and Pearl remake is released. 

Probably just be Let's Go Johto... which I'll be well happy with tbf. 

Has anyone ever attempted to buy some physical items with their platinum points?  I've redeemed some points for the lenticular magnets this morning, which gives you a code for redemption on the Nintendo Store.  Actually redeeming it on the Nintendo store just isnt working, either the website continually reloads or if I get to a point where I can add the code, it fails as its says the code has expired.

I managed to redeem the 2021 calendar but that was before Christmas. Note that you can only have one Platinum item per order, you can add extras to your cart but then you can’t add the necessary additional discount codes.