Genesis

Tiger Heli versions:

Arcade

Super Easy

Custom

Arcade Challenge

FC version

NES version

There's also a side-scrolling beat em up (from the look of it) that I've never heard of it, called Get Star / Guardian - both versions are included.

Finally, it came with a download code for a Tetris-style game called Teki-Paki.

2 hours ago, MattyP said:

What amazes me is what Nintendo crammed into a cartridge....a whole world to explore in 32MB of space. Just to put that into context the average game these days is what 50GB+ so Zelda would fit into that 1562.5 times!

Pfft, Elite gave us eight galaxies to explore in just 48K!

51 minutes ago, Death Adder said:

The games it gives you from the menu are:

Kyukyoku Tiger versions:

Arcade

Super Easy

Custom

2 player

Arcade Challenge

FC version

PC Engine version

MD version

Twin Cobra versions:

Arcade

NES

Genesis

Tiger Heli versions:

Arcade

Super Easy

Custom

Arcade Challenge

FC version

NES version

There's also a side-scrolling beat em up (from the look of it) that I've never heard of it, called Get Star / Guardian - both versions are included.

Finally, it came with a download code for a Tetris-style game called Teki-Paki.

They're Great..... ;) 

With this new online pass + is it worth stacking cheaper online codes to get the conversion to hero level cheaper?

My online runs out in Feb and it wants £51 to upgrade to (i assume) a year at hero level but could i go for a £22 code for a years family pass and then save money converting up?

5 hours ago, Broker said:

Can you go fishing as a child? If so the opening dungeon takes like 15 minutes. If not you could easily get to being adult link with a few hours if you know where you’re going.

That’s what I mean, I cba playing any of it again, but the fishing was excellent.

6 hours ago, Stanley said:

Tell me more, is it done using an emulator? 

Yeah basically run an emulator on a PC plugged into a TV, use a mouse for the touchscreen.

Not great and tbh I think in that resolution it might not look much/any better than N64.

4 hours ago, squirtle said:

I just started playing The Outer Worlds on the Switch. God, it looks rough. It's like playing an original Xbox game at times. 

If you think it looks rough now you should have seen it at launch.

I've been playing Yoshis Story on NSO having never played it before. It's such a happy little game. Crazy short but also happy. nice game for an evening.

Head Over Heels has been remastered, with completely new artwork. The marketing copy has either run through Google Translate or been written by a 6 year old, so it's unlikely to attract many buyers (even for £3.59).

The Immortal has also appeared in the store, describing itself as 'a fan favorite of the old times of Nintendo/mega drive.' No remaster for this one, just a fairly straight looking port.

2 hours ago, idespair said:

The Immortal has also appeared in the store, describing itself as 'a fan favorite of the old times of Nintendo/mega drive.' No remaster for this one, just a fairly straight looking port.

Port of the NES version, or the MD version?

The NES one is already on the Switch, I think.

1 minute ago, Stanley said:

Megadrive version of The Immortal is really good, if it’s that one. 

loved loved loved that game - given that the NES version is on the NES online collection, I'm hoping the Megadrive one will appear on the expansion pack.

21 minutes ago, Protocol Penguin said:

FWIW, it seems to be the Retrospec remake from 2003, which was formerly freeware on PC/Mac/Linux before someone started charging for it on Steam back in 2019. Advise caution.

You may be right, but I thought that was a different remake? And this one is properly licensed.

First time I've got to quickly try out the N64 controller with the games - really adds to the experience especially for something you used to play.

Forget how hard the handling used to be in older Mario Karts.

Loved the tennis, just the first game against Luigi in single player gave me a more enjoyable match than anything in that special filled over complicated rubbish they released on the Switch a while back.