Nintendo Switch

deKay

What about this and I'm sure Nintendo have done something similar in the past; if Europe doesn't get Zelda on launch Europe gets Mario; America & Japan get Zelda at launch. When Europe gets Zelda; US/JP will get Mario; two big titles not competing with each other at launch. If the Switch is still region free those of us who are determined can get our hands on both games :D 

1 minute ago, RubberJohnny said:

The only thing we didn't know about either was the actual level of power in the box.

We still don't really know the level of power in the box. Or the launch games, or what virtually any of the other games look like etc

Can you tell me what they are going to show on the 12th? The lid on Switch was, and still is, pretty tight.

16 minutes ago, deKay said:

I did!

rumourklaxon.gif

yeah you quoted me saying IF it is true - so I wasn't stating a rumour I was saying IF the rumour were true.

you replied saying it wasn't true - a definitive statement :P and saying it isn't true is therefore a rumour... take your klaxon and shine it on yourself  :P

Hoisted by your own petard mate :D

5 minutes ago, Clipper said:

yeah you quoted me saying IF it is true - so I wasn't stating a rumour I was saying IF the rumour were true.

you replied saying it wasn't true - a definitive statement :P and saying it isn't true is therefore a rumour... take your klaxon and shine it on yourself  :P

Hoisted by your own petard mate :D

rumourklaxon.gif

20 minutes ago, joe bazooka said:

It's not even confirmed to have a touchscreen yet.

Reports in from Mushimashi suggest it'll be about as powerful as a kettle. Rubberjonny and Shrew seem to have found confirmation it'll be shit, but beyond those facts we don''t know too much.

Nah, it'll be better than the Wii U. I just think it'll do about as well.

31 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Spotted this elsewhere. *shudders*

One of the reasons they do this - and many other companies do as well - is because in Europe the English game will be played by thousands of people for who English is not their first language.  By making it a little more simple in structure, they increase the accessibility.

I know I sure feel more engaged with a game when someone references doge. Haha, check it out it's a dog and there's broken phrases like he can't speak proper English because he's a dog and they've spelt it with an 'e'! Thanks NoA, won't forget that cracker in a while! Now make Luigi say a Dolan line!