Nintendo Switch

deKay

10 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

Thanks. So is the separate AC adapter just there for those that may want to take their Switch everywhere?

You can charge it with a £2 USB C charge cable.

8 minutes ago, deKay said:

You can charge it with a £2 USB C charge cable.

Depends on whether it really needs a charger with all those volts and amps that Ars Technica seem to think it wants.

Remember the Xbox controller? I bet all those giant transatlantic ham hands are causing the interference.

3 minutes ago, MidWalian said:

Still no statement from Nintendo concerning the left joycon issue then? 

No, a company hasn't made a statement about a console they haven't released based on an issue they haven't confirmed with a software version nobody will use.

29 minutes ago, pelago said:

GameCentral wonder if the Joy-Con range problem is just a bad batch sent to US journalists as they haven't heard of any problems from UK journalists - http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/nintendo-switch-joy-con-connection-problems-reported-6470829/

*something about Americans being more likely to have large rooms*

16 minutes ago, DeNeo said:

Stock issues? I ordered on 19th January with them, but not heard anything about my order since then. 

No, the grey one is in stock. I preordered the Neon and paid taking up their buy now pay in 6 months option. I opened an account, they let me preorder the console with Zelda and pay - came to £340, sent me an email to confirm, but then on my account on their site it said the Switch order was cancelled and Zelda I'd due on the 3/3. 

Tried to get the grey one but I can't do anything until they send me the account card?! Customer Services were really unhelpful.

Might just bite the bullet and put it on my credit card.

Sorry for the longwinded story. Bit annoyed really.

6 hours ago, the_debaser said:

Gonna stay out of the Zelda thread now, don't want the best game ever spoiled. 

Me too. Mildly irritating that gameplay spoilers have leaked out on to the thread title.

Rather not know that thanks.