Nintendo Switch

deKay

3 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg

Look at that box art. LOOK AT IT.

SD3 with three players is very interesting to hear, because originally it only supported two. If they are prepared to add that, I wonder what else they'd be prepared to do. Who should I be writing to in order to petition them to translate it?

10 minutes ago, revlob said:

Look at that box art. LOOK AT IT.

SD3 with three players is very interesting to hear, because originally it only supported two. If they are prepared to add that, I wonder what else they'd be prepared to do. Who should I be writing to in order to petition them to translate it?

Not sure but when you find out can you tell me and i'll write to them as well :D 

Gyro Controls in Zelda are fantastic. I was struggling so much using the stick, but the gyro makes it so much easier.

Regarding splatoon, those times (for us in the UK at least) are awful. I mean 3-4am? The only sensible one for me is 11-12 saturday morning i guess.

1 minute ago, Hellcock said:

Playing last night my left joy con was pathetic. I was within 2m and it kept pranging out. 

Does low battery make the range shorter?

Is there a common fix yet? 

Apparently sending them to Nintendo will get them fixed, I've not sent mine yet as buying another set before sending the duff one off.

5 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Gyro Controls in Zelda are fantastic. I was struggling so much using the stick, but the gyro makes it so much easier.

Regarding splatoon, those times (for us in the UK at least) are awful. I mean 3-4am? The only sensible one for me is 11-12 saturday morning i guess.

Friday night 19:00 to 20:00 not good for you? I'll be on then, taking turns with my son unless I can fabricate something to ban him from games that night.

Just now, Adrock said:

Friday night 19:00 to 20:00 not good for you? I'll be on then, taking turns with my son unless I can fabricate something to ban him from games that night.

Probably not this friday no, unless i am really anti social . :lol:

26 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

I've probably mentioned it before, but a open world game featuring 1080, Wave Rave and Pilot Wings would be amazing.

Use the Zelda engine even.

I said this before but they NEED to blend all of that into a new IP. Like some kind of Nintendo X-Sports thing. A more padded out Wii Sports Resort cross Pilot Wings 3DS on some kind of BotW style map with all the characters from 1080 and Waverace. Imagine squirrel suiting at F-Zero speeds. Add in a bit of ExciteBike for the downhill trials sections.

NXS-TV where you can upload your in-game GoPro™ or Parrot™ drone recordings to YouTube. Also get RedBull and some clothing brand to sponsor.

Anyone have that incredible Lynel fight video that was posted here? Taking him down with just three hearts and a load of sticks, using updraft, climbing on his back, etc.

Friend of mine purchased a switch and Zelda for the costly price of....  £0. 

Forget the website ( was on hotukdeals)  but he just got his tracking number.

Jealous a bit.

Loophole seems closed now,  but I must admit I'm surprised they didn't cancel his order.

1 minute ago, Darhkwing said:

Friend of mine purchased a switch and Zelda for the costly price of....  £0. 

Forget the website ( was on hotukdeals)  but he just got his tracking number.

Jealous a bit.

Loophole seems closed now,  but I must admit I'm surprised they didn't cancel his order.

I did this too and yes, just got confirmation it's awaiting dispatch. I still don't believe it'll really happen, but Donald Trump is president, so...

The site is studio.co.uk

17 minutes ago, Popo said:

I did this too and yes, just got confirmation it's awaiting dispatch. I still don't believe it'll really happen, but Donald Trump is president, so...

The site is studio.co.uk

Ah that's the one. I just can't believe they will actually dispatch it. They must know of the issue so i would expect them to withhold sending them at the moment.

1 hour ago, Hellcock said:

Playing last night my left joy con was pathetic. I was within 2m and it kept pranging out. 

Does low battery make the range shorter?

Yes. Low battery in most transmitters will shorten range.

56 minutes ago, Popo said:

The site is studio.co.uk

Did what? They're all over £300.

FWIW I now have two pairs of joycons (boxed in grey and neon extras) and have had zero issues with any of them. Or the pro controller.

Granted, I sit near my TV and don't have a fish tank or adamantium skeleton but plenty of wireless devices nearby.