IGNORED

Nintendo Switch

deKay

I completed Zelda with separate joy-cons in each hand and it was a really comfortable way to play. Didn't get on with it like that at all on MK8D so tried the grip. It made the left joy-con lose connection almost constantly. I was going to attempt the fix myself but my tri wing bit is too big.

Hmm might have a faulty joycon. When I played Zelda, if I'm not within 3-4ft of the dock, the left joycon becomes unresponsive or worse, seems locked for a few seconds into one movement.

15 hours ago, Stanley said:

You can pick a charger up for about a tenner, then use the cable that comes with your Pro controller which is a USB C one.

Do you(or anyone else) have any recommendations for the adapter? 

14 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

It's exactly that.

According to the guy who did The Dragons Trap, it isn't that at all. It's Nintendo setting the price. You'll notice that the US version on the eShop is the same price as on the PS4, but thanks to Brexit, Nintendo (of Europe) have chosen to go with a less friendly exchange rate.

17 minutes ago, deKay said:

According to the guy who did The Dragons Trap, it isn't that at all. It's Nintendo setting the price. You'll notice that the US version on the eShop is the same price as on the PS4, but thanks to Brexit, Nintendo (of Europe) have chosen to go with a less friendly exchange rate.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-10-why-nintendo-switch-games-are-ending-up-more-expensive

21 minutes ago, deKay said:

Yeah, it's not this.

23 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

You do realise how insane Nintendo changing the prices of games they have nothing to do with from those that the developer/publishers set themselves when they submitted the game sounds?

Publisher submits the base price, Nintendo assign a local price point to that. That is how it works. Same as on Google Play and Apple App Store.

2 minutes ago, revlob said:

How does the wireless multiplayer work? Is it ad-hoc? Or does it require all players to share a wireless network?

The former for most games, the latter for 12 player mode on Mario Kart.

Just now, *chin* said:

My smaller tri-wing arrived yesterday. It was too small. So I have 2, one too big, one too small.

Put them in a draw together, turn off the lights, play some tender music, and wait....

1 hour ago, Darhkwing said:

I ordered one linked on this thread, so i'm hoping its good....

The one linked in this thread looked like the one I have that is too big. Might be just the picture though. I suppose I've bought enough now, what's another one. **Off to ebay**