Nintendo Switch

im going to sit down with it in about an hour!

Edit:. Just started using it and no probs at all, i can even play Fast Racing RMX better 

i would say theres no Morion Controls,  i mean its only a 25 quid pad. 

but works well! - the lead is about 2.5 meters long i reckon

image.jpg

12 hours ago, And said:

Is the official case good or is there a better option? Cheers

also does fast rmx do split screen with 2 joycon multiplayer? 

ta

The official case is nice and sleek, has storage for a few carts, transforms into a screen rest, and comes with a screen protector. But, it has no room to store the Joycon grips properly. If you're only planning on playing in handheld mode when out and about it's fine though.

Cheers for the help all, 

just ordered MK8, Zelda, Hori case, an 8bitdo snes pro-controller* (for 2 player minecraft),  Car holder, car charger and 2 usb cables, and also downloaded fast rmx and minecraft. 

I love that new console splurge. 

*Might get the adapter for the snes mini when that arrives 

Help!

Havent used my switch in a month. Now it's not working! It doesn't turn either docked or just plugged into the power directly.  It's not charging or anything. Is this a known issue? Do I need to leave it charging for hours?

20 minutes ago, sandman said:

Help!

Havent used my switch in a month. Now it's not working! It doesn't turn either docked or just plugged into the power directly.  It's not charging or anything. Is this a known issue? Do I need to leave it charging for hours?

No idea on the Switch but my Vita took a week being plugged in before it came back to life - I'm not even joking!

5 hours ago, Zeeks said:

Not a new console photo but I did take comparison photos of my dog on the two Splatoon release days if that counts.

It does! Thank you for doggo.

I like the pic because it looks like past doggo's leg is part of an abnormally longer leg of future doggo.

2 hours ago, sandman said:

Help!

Mine wouldn't wake up the other day.   Try holding the power button down for ages to force a proper restart.

Waved goodbye to my Switch today ( :bye:) and sold it on so someone else could have the joys of Zelda. Was just no point in hanging on to it as nothing else I wanted to play till Mario so thought it best to sell on.

Great console and Zelda an absolute masterpiece. Maybe I'll get another for Mario. 

4 hours ago, Len said:

Waved goodbye to my Switch today ( :bye:) and sold it on so someone else could have the joys of Zelda. Was just no point in hanging on to it as nothing else I wanted to play till Mario so thought it best to sell on.

Great console and Zelda an absolute masterpiece. Maybe I'll get another for Mario. 

Mario is out in a few months. You're going to lose money buying it all over again, just put the thing in a drawer...

I know that I'm alone in not quite getting all the adulation that is poured on to Cave Story, so seeing it at close to £30 really cheered me up, because now I know that I am fully justified in not buying it to not play it again. That price is utter madness, and someone deserves to lose their shirt for even thinking it was ok.

Even if it was a launch day console how could @Len possibly be done with Zelda! :blink:

I'm at 155+ hours and still have LOADS to do, sounds like some are over 200 hours and feel the same. 

Having not bought any games for the past 5 years (since having kids) aside from getting the odd 3DS game for Christmas (The Zelda's, Luigi's Mansion...) I've managed to pile over 12 games onto my Switch so far and I don't regret a single purchase (although I don't remember Wonder Boy being so fucking hard!) 

First party games alone have accumulated well over 200 hours of play, probably well more if you include the time my 5 year old has spent with ARMS and Mario Kart (well done Nintendo for making games that are both so accessible to young kids and fun enough that even if he's losing he's having great fun!) 

Despite myself I bought Splatoon 2 at the weekend and I just know that's going to eat hours too. 

Without a doubt the Switch is the greatest console ever conceived. 

It's a worse phone than the N-Gage though... 

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

People who have to trade stuff in to afford it.

Bit of a rip off though, they had about 4 games all of which were priced higher than shopto or amazon. 

43 minutes ago, And said:

Bit of a rip off though, they had about 4 games all of which were priced higher than shopto or amazon. 

And that's why they have a business, it's been their MO forever.  They take in more things for trade than most others, so they're a de facto monopoly.

At times they're barely better than BrightHouse.