Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

Smoothy

I also swapped Aguero for Pelle because of good form and fixtures but I almost went for Costa. He should be well rested after his suspension and being dropped over the international break. Villa are garbage and he's only owned by 6.4% of players so if he does bag a goal or two then owners will move up the league.

For those with Ayew, it seems as though he will play according to 'sky sources'.

If I put Kolarov in and he doesn't play, the defender on my bench will play, right?

It works in order of your bench, but if say you only have 2 defenders and the first place in your bench is a midfielder, then the defender would go in to make up the minimum required of 3.

Gambled on Costa over Pelle as my Aguero replacement. Can already see that backfiring spectacularly.

Should maybe have played my All Out Attack card this week as looking low on defenders. Clyne and Darmian will probably play but Targett looks like he's been dropped by Southampton, Dier suspended and Ward still crocked.

Used Wildcard. Big changes, but it should take advantage of Aguero being out. Pelle and Vardy in, plus Mahrez. Also swapped Cazorla for Walcott (who is a midfielder) and brought in Sagna to replace Azpilicueta.

Thought Zabaleta was back now? Sagna still going to get game time? Still have time to change if that's the case.

Had Sanchez captain, changed it to KDB late last night and have now just changed it to Costa. I don't know what I'm doing...

Ended up being boring and going with Pelle in for Aguero, taking the -4 hit. He'll play the 90 and Leicester haven't kept a clean sheet all season, all he needs is an assist to have been 'worth it' with all my other subs likely to be called in to action. More than anything I don't want to have to delay shuffling out other injured players with this week's transfers.

I see Sturridge is already injured. Hate to say I told you so stigweard...

Thought Zabaleta was back now? Sagna still going to get game time? Still have time to change if that's the case.

Had Sanchez captain, changed it to KDB late last night and have now just changed it to Costa. I don't know what I'm doing...

Sagna is pretty cheap still, and I think Zabaleta will be doing more European games. That's the theory, anyway. I couldn't afford to keep Azpilicueta anyway.

Not having Vardy and Payet is killing me. Least the Costa gamble paid off somewhat.

Why isn't Mahrez starting games?

Thinking of doing the following:

Targett -> Van Dijk

Clyne -> someone cheaper, maybe Moreno

Sakho -> Vardy

Barkley or Mahrez -> Payet

Would be costly on point hits though. Could do the latter two and leave the defence.

I put Sanchez in this week for Hazard, finally. Should have done it sooner, but there's always that "he's got to come good eventually, hasn't he?"

Having the same issue with Kane. He's just got to do "something" soon hasn't he? He's got Bournemouth away, a home fixture then Arsenal away. I know I'm going to take him out before Arsenal, just before he scores a hattrick and makes a bollocks of my Arsenal players' bonuses.

Gah, why did I keep him when I played my wildcard? I've got Milner still (another "must come good") and Sagna who I want rid of. Not willing to take the points deductions though, so need to save my free transfers up.

I took Wijnaldum out too. Probably lost more points from these two than my whole squad got.

Impressive work.

I had Wijnaldum in my very first team, but he'd been removed before a ball was kicked so not quite as close...

He is a good player though. Definitely would have been in if it wasn't for the fact he plays for Newcastle.

Interesting. I'm happy to own both but wouldn't get rid of Martial any time soon.

Who is your third striker?

Martial seems a bit...Done after his initial surge. I'm sure he'll have a decent season, but I don't think he's a great Fantasy Team player. Mahrez is a bit odd, I can understand why anyone would take him out, but he's also scoring quite a lot of points when he does play properly.

Walcott is just irritating. He's playing well, but not in a point-scoring kinda way. Mildly concerned about Giroud just turning up on the pitch and scoring for Walcott being first choice striker too.

Wasn't expecting Hazard to be dropped. Wonder if that's gonna be a one off 'statement' or if Mourinho has gone off him...?

Wijnaldum fucking saved me this week. Picked up about half of my points...

I've been avoiding Mahrez and Vardy because I keep expecting them to fizzle out a la last season but they keep pulling it out of the bag. Bastards.

Someone in my private/family league had Sterling as triple captain, got 118 points this week and jumped from 11th to top.

Seems like such a stupid move before hand, but clearly it has paid off

Pic or never happened

I've finally put Vardy in, guarantee the goal run stops here!