IGNORED

League 1, League 2 and Non-League 2015-16

neoELITE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one- League 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-two - League 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/conference- Conference

August is approaching fast.

I usually ask posters to indicate their allegiance. My club is Plymouth Argyle. I am a season ticket holder.

I'll add to this OP adding posters clubs and any useful links.

Looking forward to this year.

NeoELITE -Plymouth Argyle

Fry Crayola - Telford United

Carlos Valderrama - Exeter City

toythatkills - AFC Wimbledon (undecided)

Tomox - Oxford Utd

Coltrane - Portsmouth

Danster - Bristol Rovers

Fatsam - Wrexham

Finalityjack - Barnet

wullie - Coventry City

OneDvBmbr - Blackpool

rgraves - Peterborough

Bennette98 - Coventry City

Hello Goaty - Walsall - near Ikea on the motorway.

Pompey for me. Looks like we've made a few good signings - Michael Doyle from Sheffield United has good experience higher up and Gary Roberts looks a decent winger as well nabbed from Chesterfield.

The key is how quickly Paul Cook can get the squad to blend. Here's hoping he can repeat what he did at Chesterfield and gets us in and around the playoffs rather than mid table mediocrity.

Michael Doyle is a v good signing, he was at Cov in his younger years when we were in Championship and was a great solid midfielder for us. We were linked with him this window but Mowbray signed Romain Vincelot from Leyton Orient instead who i've heard is quite good.

Oxford United fan here!

Feeling v optimistic this season. We've sorted a lot of things out off the field, one of which being no longer hampered by rugby at our ground!

I see that Liam 'He's one of our own' Sercombe has joined you. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Michael Doyle is a v good signing, he was at Cov in his younger years when we were in Championship and was a great solid midfielder for us. We were linked with him this window but Mowbray signed Romain Vincelot from Leyton Orient instead who i've heard is quite good.

Cool. It's good to see we can still attract some semi decent players even if it is mostly because we won the FA Cup only 7 years ago and still get around 12-15k home attendances.

He's changed their colours and their badge, now Dale Vince wants to move the ground to a motorway junction in the middle of nowhere. Wouldn't be best pleased with all that if I was a Forest Green Rovers fan. Eventually they will end up in the football league with the money he's spending each season, but maintaining your identity and place in the community is far more important than moving up the football pyramid.

I'll be supporting Wrexham again next season. Back in the red and white, once again at the Racecourse …………………...still non-league :omg: .

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh our pre-season has been woeful. We played all teams in lower English leagues and didn't win a single game!

Looking at our team in comparison to last season I think we've improved. We've now got veteran Sam Ricketts at the back who was also named as captain. we've signed Romain Vincelot from Leyton Orient who from what I've heard is meant to be good but was injured a lot last season. And we have Adam Armstrong on loan from Newcastle who has scored 9 in 9 for England under 18's. Obviously not getting Dominic Samuels and Grant ward on loan again this season is a loss as they were both brilliant last season for the short time they were here.

I'm undecided on where I think we'll finish but believe we'll do better than last season. I think how well we actually do depends on how good Adam Armstrong is and how many he scores.

I've added everyone so far to the op.

Lets hope we can have a decent thread. It's a friendly thread usually as we all support showers of shite so we meet here for pity, group counselling and the celebration of virtual failure.

Leave those fancy Dan plastic Premier League 'supporters' to ask for streams in the main football thread ;)

I'm a Peterborough Utd season ticket holder. Not expecting big things from this season to be honest, reckon we'll be mid-table mediocrity - though that could lead to a fun manager sacking/recruitment at xmas I guess...

I never expect anything of Posh, life is less complicated that way.

I've added everyone so far to the op.

Lets hope we can have a decent thread. It's a friendly thread usually as we all support showers of shite so we meet here for pity, group counselling and the celebration of virtual failure.

Leave those fancy Dan plastic Premier League 'supporters' to ask for streams in the main football thread ;)

Whenever I see our rowdy lads shouting abuse at the away fans at the Ricoh it strikes me as wrong. There are less than 10000 of us in a 32000-seater watching third division football, if anything we should all set up a support network and check everyone's ok.

Me too. The "you're shit and you know you are" chant at our place is CRINGE as we're a City of 280,000 who've never ever played top flight football.

We flirted with The Championship a while ago and the "you're not famous anymore" chant was apt.

Almost kick off time :)

The 'who are ya?' one is the worst for me. It all but guarantees an opposition goal.

Today was bizarre, we were so shit in pre-season and I do say that results then don't matter but it was actually true. It wasn't Wigan being poor, we were actually good.