IGNORED

People Just Do Nothing - BBC3 mockumentary

Yobo Ahoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone watched their Radio One takeover? It’s brilliant:

There is a bit at about twenty minutes in where Shola Ama pops in and knocks out the Asylum remix of Imagine, which I have watched about a hundred times and it makes me cry every single time because it’s Shola Ama singing Imagine Asylum Remix.

I’m getting a bit misty typing this actually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Adrock said:

Anyone watched it? I've seen the first few, really like it. Probably the best British comedy I've seen for a very long time.

Yeah I love it, however, it seems pretty depressing this season.

Also its a goof but they're there is no way they could afford all that equipment with the money they had. Plus Surface Book when Chabaday is meant to be a skint?.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I was listening to The Lost Tape the other day and the bit where Beats goes ‘Kurupt FM is the family’ over Scott Garcia gets me every single time. The delivery is the perfect distillation of UK garage. Also their new tune, presumably from the soundtrack with yer man Craig David, is a big one. 

The trailer looks almost exactly what I would expect. It’s like a lot of these adaptations though I guess, the premise doesn’t define the quality. 

1 hour ago, Flams said:

Trailer looks good!

Was disappointed with the last season, split the guys up, things went bad for Chabuddy G and it had a dour tone to it, and wasn't as 'nice'. This trailer looks more like the first couple of seasons,  I like it when theyre all daft and end up having a good time instead of the "laugh at their misery" that can be difficult to be funny.