rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
toythatkills

BoJack Horseman

I am here because I have been watching this and it is incredible and I saw episode 6 of series 5 last night and I think it may actually be one of my favourite things ever. Genuinely adult animation.

Suck a dick, dumbshits.

• Upvote 3

Per BoJack's IG this is gonna be part of a double season. And the Last season. The second part of which will release in January. 

Glad they aren't gonna just run it into the ground. But sad that the end is so imminent. 

Same creators but not the same animation studio. Shadowmachine does the animation for Bojack and they voted to Unionise, pretty sure they don't do Undone. Shadowmachine also makes Tuca and Bertie which was also recently canceled.  

• Upvote 1

Episodes 1-8 are up.  It's still the best programme.

Spoiler for episode 8:

Spoiler

Oh god.

New series is incredible, why aren't more people watching this? My housemate eve enjoyed it without knowing what was going on at all. It's become a very sharp satire on social media as well.

Not really a spoiler but I'll tag it just in case..

Spoiler

I think it was pretty brave to almost drop the title character from your show and move him into the background. While support characters get entire episodes - the Princess Caroline episode and the Mr.Peanut Butter/Pickles episode were both amazing. 

On 05/11/2019 at 13:13, Pete said:

New series is incredible, why aren't more people watching this? My housemate eve enjoyed it without knowing what was going on at all. It's become a very sharp satire on social media as well.

Because people is a fucking idiot. 

Well, that was fucking fantastic. And horrible. And bleak. And funny. And oh my God at the ending. 

Finally got round to starting season 6. In episode 3 the

Spoiler

Directed by Brad Bird

Bit made me spontaneously belly laugh and nod along in equal measure.

Still brilliant.

14 hours ago, David Heath said:

My favourite series of the last 10 years.

I don't think I've been as invested in a TV series since The Wire ended.

It's in my top five favourites ever. It's so comforting. Brutally depressing, but it's like a big warm blanket. 

• Upvote 1

I've watched the first 3 and they're amazing. There's so many stories weaved together but it's all done so skilfully. And at the same time you've non-stop sight jokes happening in the background of every scene - it's so dense. Just great. 

Amazing, and it earned all the emotions it made me go through. All the stuff about mental health, failed relationships, addiction and friendship seems so relevant to me at times it felt like a gut punch. I really think this is an incredible series and I need to watch it all again.

Gone out on a stratospheric high. That's how you end a show.

Spoiler

Plus my favourite character is Princess Caroline so I'm biased.

• Upvote 1