IGNORED

Serious Sam

Cyhwuhx

.::: OK, so only 10 euros on Xbox was just too tempting. Of course I had to buy it. It's so wrong that I'm grinning like a madman while playing it. It makes no sense, especially those screaming headless exploding running bodies. It makes no sense at all. :huh: God, what shameless fun.

Shame about the v-sync troubles but all in all it's a very 'relaxing' game.

(Now to wait for Flipnic to arrive.)

I loved it on the PC; same with Second Encounter. The engine was pretty impressive, the scale of the arenas was good, and it was just totally over the top fun. No cerebral pretentions at all - just hordes of enemies, and big guns.

Which suits me just perfect. :huh:

.::: Xbox has co-op too. My dad likes to play HALO but sometimes it too 'complicated' for him. This migth be more his style in co-op sessions. :huh:

I can imagine it gets repeptitve after a while but I've already got my 10 euros worth out of it.

Hi,

Serious Sam is great fun to play. It's not a great shooter compared to Doom or Quake, the humor is not very sharp (often dull) but it keeps me entertained. Hell, how can I relax and not entertain myself when enemies keep respawning over and over again. And when it is my duty to shoot 'em down. Great fun is to chop trees down. And the 'Santa Claus' music in the snow multiplayer level:)

.::: Xbox has co-op too. My dad likes to play HALO but sometimes it too 'complicated' for him. This migth be more his style in co-op sessions. :huh:

I can imagine it gets repeptitve after a while but I've already got my 10 euros worth out of it.

Where did you get it for that?

.::: Free Record Shop, music store here in the Netherlands. Think it was a mispricing as I remember some mates seeing it for 29 instead...

But who am I to point them to their errors. :huh:

Ah, fair play to you. Arse. Not much use to me though!

Well, Billy Hatcher it is then!

I love this game (got it on PC). When you want a quick blast of mindless uber violence without having to bugger about with stealth or worry that you're missing the story by skipping the cutscenes, Sam's the Man.

I'm a sucker for anything Egyptian as well, I loved Exhumed.

I love this game (got it on PC). When you want a quick blast of mindless uber violence without having to bugger about with stealth or worry that you're missing the story by skipping the cutscenes, Sam's the Man.

I'm a sucker for anything Egyptian as well, I loved Exhumed.

Ah, yes, Exhumed. That was a cracking game.