IGNORED

What was the first thing you ever downloaded from Xbox Live?

T Pot

Mine was:

First Download: Halo 3 Announcement Trailer - 21/10/2006

First Demo: Need For Speed Carbon - 22/10/2006

First Game: Small Arms - 28/10/2006

I remember picking up a 20GB Premium console in May of that year, but I didn't get broadband for the first time until I moved in October. Obviously I wanted to get the halo 3 trailer asap!

You can get your 360 history here: https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/download/history

First ever thing was a trailer for NBA 2k6, which is a bit lame. 2nd was the blood money demo though, so that's better :P I had the console for a few months with no live or owt though, I still prefer sofa based multiplayer as a rule tbh.

First game was Marble Blast Ultra

Bankshot Billiards 2 Trial Game 31/01/2006

Marble Blast Ultra Trial Game 31/01/2006

Project Gotham Racing 3 Demo Game Demo 31/01/2006

then 10 months passed and I got

UNO Trial Game 12/11/2006

More to the point, that's not even the first thing(s) I downloaded from xbox live, because it doesn't include any of the PGR2 DLC that I'd had.

Bioshock Demo on the 18/08/2007.

I remember getting the console through an 18 month Contract mobile phone deal with Carphone Warehouse after a friend convinced me from getting a PS3. It was my first online console and I couldn't believe the amount of demos available to trial at my fingertips.

I was way late to both consoles last gen, did not get the 360 til 2008 & PS3 in 2010.

I was obviously joking :) I never owned my own PS3 and just borrowed my brothers, so I can't exactly bemoan late purchases and pretend I'm some sort of better than yow super geek :P

Nor would I do such a thing as it would be bloody silly.

I was obviously joking :) I never owned my own PS3 and just borrowed my brothers, so I can't exactly bemoan late purchases and pretend I'm some sort of better than yow super geek :P

Nor would I do such a thing as it would be bloody silly.

I made up for this gen by buying the PS4 on release, 360 I purchased with a stackful of games for £200 but the PS3 I purchased faulty for £10. Needed a new hard drive so I had an old laptop drive I reformatted & it worked perfectly fine.

That link doesn't include anything downloaded on the 'Original Xbox'.... which I think it might have been a Return to Castle Wolfenstein Map ('Barn' / June 2003?)

On 360 though, my first download was: Geometry Wars Evolved 21/12/2005. I didn't get my 360 at launch because of fecking 'launch shortages'... despite a pre-order... thanks GAME! #stillbitter

First Download (and demo): Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo 3-12-2005

First DLC: Winter Warrior Pack (for Kameo, don't know whether it was free or not) 8-12-2005

First Game: Geometry Wars Evolved 8-12-2005

Need for Speed as my first demo is kinda weird since I generally don't like racing games, but of course I downloeaded it to check the graphics on my fancy new console. Same reason I bought Project Gotham 3 (omg photo realistic!! :lol: )

For PSN (I was late to the PS3 party because I refused to get a second job)

First Download (and demo): Heavenly Sword Demo 9-4-2008

First DLC: MGS4 Database 27-6-2008

First Game: Super Stardust HD 16-4-2008

Steam is interesting because you can tell I went crazy immediately after building my first proper gaming PC and that it coincided with a Steam Sale:

First download (and game(s)): STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Sniper Elite, Torchlight, Broken Sword: Twin Pack, Rogue Trooper, Evil Genius, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Unreal Deal - 24-12-2009 (first day of my first ever Steam Sales, no idea which one I downloaded first)

First DLC: all the DLC for Borderlands 1 on PC 17-8-2010