Pokemon Go

rgraves

18 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Today was the first time I noticed that if you are listening to music through headphones and start this up the volume drops quite significantly.

Does anyone know who to stop it doing that, I've turned off music and sound effects in settings already..

No. it's a pain in the arse. Skipping back to the start of the song fixes it. Or skipping to the next one. God knows why.

The 30 minute spawns are a good thing. My local Bulbasaur nest will alomost always have at least 3 read for the catching. This means that I have been able to stop off for only a few minutes each night and catch at least 3. Only another 6 or so visits for my venosaur.

So the daily quests are they just catch a pokemon a day & visit a pokestop a day?

I finally got a Mr Mime today, he was sat outside the local police station, no idea what he had done but he was all jittery.

9 minutes ago, gospvg said:

So the daily quests are they just catch a pokemon a day & visit a pokestop a day?

Seems to be, although first Pokestop today gave me 15 items and every other one today has given me 6+!

Yeah, the Pokestops are flooding me with items, used some of my gym coins to upgrade my bag and within 4 or 5 stops I was full again. Currently have 73 Pokeballs, 94  Great balls, 83 Ultra Balls and 75 berries. 

Local park has become an Omanyte hotspot, caught 5 there in the last 2 days of just walking through. Have enough candy to evolve one now and also caught another Kabuto so can evolve that. 

Got a Lickitung from my 5k egg today which was a nice surprise - though I thought they were a 10k egg hatch not 5. 

Still seeing quite a lot of Pidgeys, Rattatas and Drowzees when in the town centre, but that's quite apt considering the place is full of pigeons, rats and gormless cunts. 

The extra spawns have gone for me. Interestingly, I think they used the bonus spawns to move more spawns as they haven't gone back to as they were on the 6th. I still have a spawn on my house but they have kept the 34 minute spawn and not the original 50 minute one.