Pokemon Go

rgraves

14 minutes ago, Dudley said:

Pokemon-GO-Egg-Hatching-Chart-5.jpg

Are you sure you didn't actually have 2 eggs in at once.

Hmm. I've Pinsir, Lapras and Dratini and didn't get them from a 10K egg either - or from catching in the wild. I've only had about three 10K eggs and one of them was a fucking weedle, and another was a meowth.

My copy is haunted.

I honestly don't understand how this can be happening. Whilst performance will vary by device and phone service provider what you're describing is a variation in an immutable in-game rule controlled by Niantic. The only way that I could see it happening is if you were playing a copy downloaded from somewhere other than the app store or play store on a rooted/jailbroken phone.

I believe that you believe it's happening but your experiences are so out of step with everyone else's that something weird has to be going on

Went out to try take some gyms. Levelled one up to level 5 so I could get in and another to level 4. Then found a Level 3 Red gym with space for 1 more and spotted a level 2 blue gym in the distance with a sole Pokemon in it (Charizard) by the time I got there it was a Yellow gym with just a Vaporeon in so easily beat that. Cashed out at 4 gyms. Two have been kicked out already though <_<

I've started collecting trash for the x2 XP and stardust event. I have been collecting the candy but haven't bothered doing any xp grinds with lucky eggs but the x2 has motivated me. I have about 400 pidgey and weedle candy, 400 gastly but I might save some of that for levelling up my gengar. So now I am collecting enough 'mons to actually do the evolutions.

27 minutes ago, superstarbeejay said:

I've started collecting trash for the x2 XP and stardust event. I have been collecting the candy but haven't bothered doing any xp grinds with lucky eggs but the x2 has motivated me. I have about 400 pidgey and weedle candy, 400 gastly but I might save some of that for levelling up my gengar. So now I am collecting enough 'mons to actually do the evolutions.

Same here, I'm 50k from lvl 29, just hoping to hear that lucky eggs grant 4x EXP whilst the event is on and I'll be pumped.... also, need to go pokestop hunting, running out of balls!!!

Anyone caught a Ditto yet? They seem relatively common. I'm slightly disappointed it's something so simple as you just catch it then it transforms. It'd be cool if the pokemon had the ditto face when you're trying to catch it or something.

4 minutes ago, SomethingWitty said:

Anyone tried a lucky egg yet to see if the double xp stacks? I've got a mass evolve planned for later today and wouldn't like to waste an egg if it's cancelled out by the current bonus. If no-one else has tried, then I'll happily report back later to tell you whether it worked.

4x XP has been confirmed according to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/5ebkyo/psa_4x_lucky_egg_xp_confirmed/

3 minutes ago, SomethingWitty said:

Anyone tried a lucky egg yet to see if the double xp stacks? I've got a mass evolve planned for later today and wouldn't like to waste an egg if it's cancelled out by the current bonus. If no-one else has tried, then I'll happily report back later to tell you whether it worked.

The XP stacks, so using a Lucky Egg will mean 4x for the duration. Even knowing that, and the knowledge that Ditto is out there, I'm still not able to bring myself to tap on a Pidgey!