IGNORED

Pokemon Go

rgraves

Gastly, Drowzee, Cubone, and other spooky Pokémon are back again this Halloween, and this time, they’re bringing some special friends! Sableye, Banette, and a few other Ghost-type Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region will be making their first-ever appearance in Pokémon GO. The rest of the Pokémon first seen in the Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphirevideo games will gradually arrive starting as early as December! We hope Trainers enjoy this special Halloween treat. The Halloween celebration will start on October 20 at 12:00 P.M. PDT and run until November 2 at 1:00 P.M. PDT.

A special Pikachu will be out celebrating Halloween in an all-new costume, and you can, too! Dress up your avatar for the occasion by wearing Mimikyu’s Disguise Hat. You’ll also earn extra Candy while you’re out trick-or-treating with your Buddy Pokémon: Candy rewards from catching, hatching, and transferring Pokémon will be doubled, and your buddy will find Candy twice as fast during the Halloween celebration! Last but not least, you’ll have the opportunity to stock up for your upcoming adventures with special boxes from the in-game shop, featuring items such as Raid Passes and Super Incubators.

While you’re out looking for Sableye, Banette, and other spooky Pokémon, use your Pokémon GO AR camera to capture festive photos and share them on social media using #PokemonGOHalloween. As always, make sure to remain alert and aware of your surroundings while playing Pokémon GO this season.

Boo to no Stardust bonus

No, I pay. Although there's no winning from paying of course as it's not a directly competetive game. Probably spent in the ballpark of £50 a month on average in the last few months. Not playing anything else really so it's basically my gaming budget (I don't actually have a budget, I'm lucky enough to be able to buy most of what I want).

I spend a lot of hours doing it with a lot of new friends I've made in the past few months through it. Before this I sat at home most evenings and weekends with little to do.

Keeps me out of the pub so much where I easily dropped more than I spend on this.

Rain calmed a bit so took the dog for a quick walk around town. Now have 56 Shuppet candy and 78 Duskull candy thanks to the double candy + Pineapps. Holding out evolving until I find better appraised ones. 

Also caught a Sableye that I've put into the local Long Stay Gym so probably won't be seeing him again for a while - the Gyarados I kicked out had been there for 17 days. 

No Witchachu, saw the silhouette for one but it had despawned by the time I got to the Pokestop. 

Also got the last candy needed to evolve Togepi from walking him so have gone back to walking Larvitar again now while he needs less distance. On the subject of that I put Mewtwo as my buddy just to see what he'd need and it's 10k for 1 candy. Is that the reduced amout? What is it usually? 

3 hours ago, Azrael said:

Rain calmed a bit so took the dog for a quick walk around town. Now have 56 Shuppet candy and 78 Duskull candy thanks to the double candy + Pineapps. Holding out evolving until I find better appraised ones. 

Also caught a Sableye that I've put into the local Long Stay Gym so probably won't be seeing him again for a while - the Gyarados I kicked out had been there for 17 days. 

No Witchachu, saw the silhouette for one but it had despawned by the time I got to the Pokestop. 

Also got the last candy needed to evolve Togepi from walking him so have gone back to walking Larvitar again now while he needs less distance. On the subject of that I put Mewtwo as my buddy just to see what he'd need and it's 10k for 1 candy. Is that the reduced amout? What is it usually? 

Yep, 20k for legendary buddies.

21 minutes ago, Naieve said:

SPOILERS!!!

hit lvl 37, only 2.5million xp to the next one

my kingdom for a good Duskull, I've caught over 60 without seeing one worth evolving

I think I've found a Duskull worth evolving but getting nothing but crap Shuppets. Have also caught 4 Witch-Pikachus but they're all low cp/crap stats. 

Did hatch an Onix today that came with enough candy for my second Steelix. ^_^

33 minutes ago, disperse and recoagulate said:

Honestly I've nothing else to walk. I've candy for everything and nothing to evolve. I was walking Yanma for crying out loud.

Eevee are always worth evolving. I've buddied with about 15 recently to evolve in to espeon. Apart from for this event (I have larvitar right now), I have been walking my highest current eevee for 10k then evolving to espeon before either keeping it or binning it depending on moveset and IVs.

2 hours ago, Naieve said:

51 candy off a Porygon hatch, that's a good deal.

Is that from a 10k egg?

Hatched an Aerodactyl from my 10k egg yesterday.  Was hoping for Porygon (so I could get Porygon 2) or something I don't already have (Miltank).