16 minutes ago, Azrael said:

The amount of times I fucked up my streak when trying to do a "4 Great Curveballs in a row" quest today was infuriating. :lol::mad: 

Nearly launched my phone when that cunt Mr Mime decided to surprise me with a wee jump ending my streak at the last hurdle. 

Don't even. For a fucking millitank and all! 

I'm on nights at the moment and finish at 6am. There was a raid on up the street at half seven for a sunkern(no shiny natch). Of the eleven stops, ten (TEN!) were to catch three sunkern. The other was to evolve three sunkern or natu. And they're all for fucking evolution rewards I've had hoarded for months. 

1 hour ago, humdrum said:

Who is pzilla73? As we are one day away from ultra friends so might be good to arrange a time to lucky egg

That'll be me. Just go ahead and open whenever, I'm not to worried about the xp.

6 hours ago, Starbreaker said:

Don't even. For a fucking millitank and all! 

I'm on nights at the moment and finish at 6am. There was a raid on up the street at half seven for a sunkern(no shiny natch). Of the eleven stops, ten (TEN!) were to catch three sunkern. The other was to evolve three sunkern or natu. And they're all for fucking evolution rewards I've had hoarded for months. 

Aye, got it in the end and it wasn't even good IV. 

56 minutes ago, MalevolentPanda said:

Added a few people from the spreadsheet as I need the three more friends quest. I'm MeurigPanda.

EDIT: And if anyone wants to add me, it's 4987 0425 0379.

Long time lurker forced out of the shadows to find three friends, I'm PaddysWhack 4228 1339 8690

Id there a spreadsheet of trainer codes?... Where would I find that?

Yeah I am, I think you sent me a gift today which I opened so we have levelled up. Whoever opens a gift tomorrow will trigger Ultra Friends so ideally we need to both have a lucky egg on at the same time.

The last few raids we've done, my wife has been unable to catch the Pokemon. Doesn't seem to matter if it's 2 or 5 star. I saw her land an excellent throw on regi earlier, nothing. Ran out of raid balls in the end.

Just random bad luck? I caught the new regi on my first (admittedly excellent curved) throw. I never have the trouble she does.

Unfortunately it's just RNG although something does seem to be stinking up the catch rate at the moment. I do think the base rates are lower across the board with the Johto event - I've seen a decent amount of people on Reddit complaining that Sunkern in particular pop out and then flee about 40% of the time. I've deffo been having trouble with Cindaquils and Roselias from raids, I have absolutely no evidence but I swear everything I try and catch from a raid spends half the time jumping or cheap shotting my balls. Regis in particular seem to have about a quarter of a second window. 

6 hours ago, probotector said:

Are you guys using eggs just for single gifts?

I tend to save them till I have at least 10, that's a million xp from 1 egg.

Nearly lvl40 now just from friends.

Fine if you can coordinate with 10 people but can be tricky. In reality even a single gift is probably the best use of an egg compared to evolving or raiding.

Friends pushed me through 54million XP yesterday!

29 minutes ago, gonk said:

Yeah that happened to me, had to delete it and reinstall.

Was just coming to post that solution and remember to unpair and pair your go plus again too. Had me scratching my head for a bit as to why when it was back on the icon wasent showing. 

2 hours ago, TehStu said:

Never heard of that before, I'm amazed that's allowed! Even spins stops for you.

Well it's a third party product. Not official. And it's auto behaviour is just it auto pressing the button. No extra functionality.

fucked up the eevee thing for the special research twice today, i knew i had to have them as my buddy but idiot gear kicked in twice and i fucked up (second time i was flirting with a lovely blonde at the time) so i will out after my run walking round town a few time with two ready to stack tomorrow.

After spending some time powering up my pokemons i now need alot of stardust, what's best for this? Aside from making sure to put the booster on?