Just once for the next trade. Although if done on a day other than the day you went lucky friends it can trigger lucky friends again which happened on my first one.

I had a crazy lucky shiny week last week over the event. 9 shiniest in 9 days, all new. 2 psyducks, 2 aipoms, 2 gastlys, 2 scythers a pidgey (we had gastly and scyther nests locally).

Worth noting that scyther has a boosted shiny rate... something like 1/60 compared to the normal 1/450. So if you find a nest for them it can be worth stopping by.

Also managed to get tickets for the Dortmund Go Fest. Wasn’t sure I wanted to go really but once I was picked jumped straight on it.

So silly question then. If it's a one off, you're not guaranteed a good IV from the trade, but lucky means lower powering up costs. So the lucky Pokemon could be tat, and the rare friend bonus (I've been trying nearly every day with about 10 friends, only got one) wasted.

What am I missing?

You can also evolve them under the new Moss and Ice lures. The evolve button will show the lure and the correct Pokémon you will get for the evolve when under its influence 

At the moment the lures can only be bought for 200 coins. But we expect them to be research rewards at some point.

51 minutes ago, Naieve said:

I think they're both okay and easy to acquire candy for but aren't the best Ice (Mamoswine) or Grass (Roserade) attackers.

Glaceon is very close to mamoswine though and considering the acquisition cost, I'd suggest that everyone looks to get at least a team of 6. I had thousands of eevee candy and about 100 high level eevees which I can plough through and delete whatever gets the wrong moves. I've done about 6 glaceon so far and only 1 has the best moveset but still have loads more high level eevee to try, at 25 candy a go.

24 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Do you not have any Charged TMs you could use rather than just binning off high-level evolutions @BeeJay?

TMs are far more valuable to me than a high level eevee. Weather boosted eevee have traditionally been very common where I live.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having problems with Adventure Sync not working properly on iOS? Started a few weeks ago and it seems to be affecting a lot of people from what I've seen on reddit and Twitter.

Well at least they finally acknowledged it

Hope it's sorted before Adventure Week otherwise that'll be pointless if it's still not working. I see they're discontinuing support for the Apple Watch too from July 1st which isn't really surprising given how glitchy that was but I liked being able to do workouts with it.

Did they reset it for everyone? I just discovered (and only checked due to a notification) that on mine, my wife's, and my daughter's phone, adventure sync was off. There's no way we all accidentally turned it off.

Bit of a bummer while 4x candy is going on.