28 minutes ago, MechE said:

I see the appraisal system has been given a much needed upgrade.

Screenshot_20190717-083726.thumb.png.c6bb12b8958deabb602983b03961cd6d.png

That is excellent. I shouldn't need to be constantly going to a third party app to appraise my Pokémon.

Holy fuck, it is actually better than I imagined. You can stay on the appraisal screen and scroll left and right to appraise loads really quickly, favourite the ones you want to keep and then bulk transfer the rest.

3 hours ago, MechE said:

I see the appraisal system has been given a much needed upgrade.

Screenshot_20190717-083726.thumb.png.c6bb12b8958deabb602983b03961cd6d.png

I believe this is all becase of me.  

Spoiler

Because I spent £3.99 on Pokegenie the other day to activate bulk scanning of all screenshots

Looks a good system, the search thing even more so!

This search string will filter out the crap < 82% IV Mudkip and evos.

+mudkip&!4*&!3*&!shiny

Such a useful addition. Shame the Android back button quick catch has been removed though. :(

30 minutes ago, Onze said:

Shame the Android back button quick catch has been removed though. :(

What about the other quick catch (drag ball selection icon with 1 finger, throw ball with the other, release when pokemon in ball, then run) ?

15 minutes ago, Freeman said:

What about the other quick catch (drag ball selection icon with 1 finger, throw ball with the other, release when pokemon in ball, then run) ?

Haven't updated yet, but according to my raid group you can still do this.

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

I don't like the new appraisals because I need the numeric value of a Pokemon that you get from Pokegenie. :(

Work out the number value from the bar, divide by 45 then multiple by 100, but yeah will still use pokegenie that i just paid for, and they will release an update for.

Pp Lu's I like the battle SIM and pasting the team builder 

The new appraisal system is 100% accurate. I'm confused why anyone would think that something like calcyiv is needed unless you want to use auto re-naming. The accuracy of calcyiv etc will only be equal to or worse than the new, in game one. It cannot be better.

Has anyone come up with a good naming convention for the new system? I prefer the immediacy of the stars and graph, but also like to name stuff.  Or perhaps I should only star 3 star mons and keep it approximate like that. 

I'm on holiday, in Crete, so thought I'd spin some local stops to add variety to the gifts I dish out. (People must be sick of seeing the Farmer's Arms pub I live next door to!)

I see ... a silhouette! It's been ages since there has been anything new. It was Tropius, which I'd forgotten was even a Pokemon! I've also caught a Numel, but I had seen one of those before.Screenshot_20190719-111950.thumb.jpg.0ba5637169c04c2d142438fc864a490b.jpg

On 21/07/2019 at 10:38, GameplayJenny said:

The game for me has very much become about finding interesting stops so that I can send cool postcards to people. Anyone want one from the Tower of London? :D

Ahem ...

Screenshot_20190724-094714.thumb.jpg.b35b779c853773e18d83ecc8bc833b1f.jpg

Actually, I don't blame you. I was on a hiatus for a while, and there are several friends who I currently can't send gifts to. I assumed it meant they'd stopped playing, but now I'm wondering if there's a bug of some kind that means I can't send a Cretan postcard to you?

The problem with gift giving is firstly, it's boring / a chore, secondly the friends list was never redesigned to be efficient.

I always try to maximise increasing friendships, which means opening 20 and gifting 10 to 30 folk.  Clicking into a long list of friends to see that I can't send them anything is dull, so most of the time I just don't bother...  Trying to be better at it now mind..