On 26/09/2019 at 21:13, mirodo said:

A cursory glance of Reddit suggests some places are seeing reduced spawns, others are seeing increases. Looks like the reduced spawns are in urban areas, whereas rural areas are seeing more. 

Yeah for the first time literally ever, I caught a pokemon in my house, so there's more things in some places.

37 minutes ago, MrPogo said:

Has this started crashing all the time for anyone else on the iPhone? Does it all the bloody time since whatever updated last out of iOS or the Pokemon Go app had its latest update on my iPhone 7.

Came here to post this, it's been very crashy the last few days on my XR.

Spawn changes are weird. Hardly any by our house now, fewer in the local park (which has 3 gyms and 6 stops) but loads more at work. The work gym and stop are about 30 seconds walk apart, but so many spawn that Pokémon from either blend together. 

41 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

The most recent update has humped Go + / Gotchas so avoid installing it if you havn't already (or roll it back). But annoying in the middle of a dust event.

Looking for a shiny Mewtwo tonight, yes!

I just unpaired and repaired my Gotcha and it has been woking fine on two devices. It doesn't seem to automatically switch off after an hour either.

If I might rant for a minute..

There's one thing that really pisses me off about this game. People that take back a gym five minutes after you've left it even though they're not going to earn any more coins for the day in doing so (and it's the same people). I have to try and take 10 different gyms just to drag out the daily coins before they're almost immediately taken back, it's so frustrating :(

37 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

If I might rant for a minute..

There's one thing that really pisses me off about this game. People that take back a gym five minutes after you've left it even though they're not going to earn any more coins for the day in doing so (and it's the same people). I have to try and take 10 different gyms just to drag out the daily coins before they're almost immediately taken back, it's so frustrating :(

I've found that getting into a gym late in the evening ( 11pm onwards ) usually see's me get my 50 coins by the time I wake up, we're pretty lucky round here thoguh, in that there are now 5 gym's in my village and everyone looks to see how long you have been in there for before taking it, but no matter who they are, the Village sign is MY gym, and I'm taking it on my walk home, even if you have only been in for 5 mins :p

Yup. I was in a nice rhythm with the red team at work. Us blues would take it beginning /end of the work day, then they'd take it back. We were all getting our 50 coins in most days. Happened without planning too, it just naturally makes sense. 

New player turns up, red, takes the gym constantly. Will fully heal his Pokémon in the morning even if he's been in there overnight. 

I couldn't fathom why, aside from maybe him getting coins elsewhere, and so trying to maximize his team bonus spins on this one. Regardless, he works within range of it, whereas I have a couple of minutes walk from my desk, so it's pointless taking it. I've resorted to spending $20 on coins, which got my an awful lot of the better incubators with the adventure box. 

Yeah, I'm mainly using the stream of coins to up my bag space. Pack Rat mentality :D. Glad i'm not the only one who deals with it, guess there are always going to be people who take things too seriously when there's a sniff of a pvp element. It's not the end of the world, just frustrating that I can't really engage with that content, you only get so many potions/revives dished out so I can't keep throwing 'mons and I never see golden razz's!