Just started playing this “properly”, had a go a couple of years back but I lived in an area with no phone signal. I’m now in a place where I pick up 3 Pokemon stops and 2 gyms from my living room so I’ve decided to give it another go,  got 3 or 4 Pokemon around the 2,500 CP Mark, I’m level 22,

What I don’t quite get are the Raids, I can Solo the one and 2 star raids but I don’t live in an area where I’ll ever see anyone else doing a raid so there’s no chance at all for me to catch the Giratina currently opposite my house in a 5 star raid is there?

10 hours ago, Flams said:

It took me a lot of snubbull captures to realise there was a snubbull event on :hat:

I didn't realise how the event worked. I did the first research, another didn't immediately pop up so I stopped playing. A few hours later I just happened to accidentally scroll past the tab and saw a new research. Managed to get through most of the 20 available by the end.

On 12/05/2020 at 21:10, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Someone from here (Sumoisix?) Sent me a friend invite but I fat finger deleted it by mistake, if they want to try again :/

That was me, I’ll send it again. It’s appreciated, need it to finish a research. 

On 12/05/2020 at 21:10, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Someone from here (Sumoisix?) Sent me a friend invite but I fat finger deleted it by mistake, if they want to try again :/

It keeps bring up an error message when I try to add you. Can you add me ? 

3753 26093380

ta!

Do you definitely need to be within 100m of your friend in order to trade Pokémon?

I have 2 separate special research tasks that require me to trade Pokémon and the only "friends" are those that I've befriended here and I'm sure none of you are anywhere near me looking at the gift locations I've been sent. Ho-hum :(

I've managed to get a couple of shiny fish things so far. Both crap, but at least I can keep one and evolve one. They look really cool. Spawns are awful though - most stuff is rubbish and some of it is those Pooch ones that will be in spotlight hour next week!!

• 4 weeks later...

@Boothjan, just seen that we’ve gone best friends! Sorry, didn’t realise as my son has been playing my account. If you pick this up before you open up Pokemon Go, as soon as you load up put a lucky egg on. Sorry, if it’s too late.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to check, all your Pokemon Go progress is saved with your online profile, isn’t it?

My son’s phone is playing up, and I can’t bear the idea of him losing everything if we have to change phones…

17 minutes ago, Twinbee said:

Just to check, all your Pokemon Go progress is saved with your online profile, isn’t it?

My son’s phone is playing up, and I can’t bear the idea of him losing everything if we have to change phones…

Yep, your son is fine. Panic over. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GameplayJenny said:

Go Fesssssssssst

So far, snakes, Dratini, Unown, lag

I decided against getting a pass and I'm inititally content with my decision due to the network issues. Just logging on again now to see if things have improved.