rllmuk
rgraves

Pokemon Go

Have they increased the chance of going lucky friends in this? After not having one for ages I've had one a day for the past 4 days  

10 hours ago, Dudley said:

Anyone been to the Pokemon Cent"er" yet in London?

Yesterday had people queueing from the small hours of the morning, and it got so long that they had to effectively close the store early at 1pm to make sure everyone in the queue got in before it shut at 10pm. :unsure:

I’m supposed to be going next weekend, so I hope it’s calmed down somewhat by then, but as it’s a Saturday I doubt it will have. 

First 'normal' weekday... queue shut for the store at 4:30pm. All the exclusive merchandise was reportedly long gone after the morning crowd got in.

I'm kind of saddened I can't see a why in which I will be able to experience this. I had booked a train to get in for 11am next Saturday; seems like there's going to be no hope to get in before I have to turn around and get the train back again that evening!

I’d avoid it for the next two weeks at least. This week is half term for most London schools, next week for most of the suburbs. 

• Upvote 1

Picked this up from the Nintendo store in NYC.

B726F992-FCF2-45AC-8E83-D52B9713D6E8.thumb.jpeg.5746072b80de42f36bb48d04445f5023.jpeg

Annoyingly, mobile data isn’t working so haven’t been able to obtain any of the regional Pokemon. 

• Upvote 4

So quick question. My partner loves Pokemon GO and walks a lot during work hours, but is prohibited from keeping her phone on the floor with her. She's looking at buying a smart watch to maximise her step count in game. She has a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. What's the best smart watch for her to buy that's compatible with Pokemon Go?

Not knowing what mons the rocket leaders are going to use makes the whole thing kind of a pain in the arse. It's easier to just look online at what team to put out instead of standing there in the cold failing a bunch.

They’ve silently allowed lvl40s access to stop submissions.

its hidden in the settings. This also means you can now access wayfarer and review submissions once you pass the easy test.

ive has 2 new stops turn up locally already!

it's kinda of a running joke in Edinburgh now that everyone pretends that red post boxes are worthy of being stops, they just add a wee bit about what type it is and who the fucking King was at the time to make it sound more interesting so it gets through review.

9 hours ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

it's kinda of a running joke in Edinburgh now that everyone pretends that red post boxes are worthy of being stops, they just add a wee bit about what type it is to make it sound more interesting so it gets through review.

Loads of these in my area as well. 

On 10/09/2019 at 17:07, shirubagan said:

I think we go Best friends in a seven days (kerumba) – let's keep an eye out and coordinate eggs :)

Also is Malevolent Panda still posting here? I'm guessing it's them... pogo name is Meurig Panda. We've gone lucky and I need to try and concoct a Lucky Trade plan.

Just seen this, sorry! How can I help?

8 hours ago, MalevolentPanda said:

Just seen this, sorry! How can I help?

No worries! We have a luck trade ready — just trying to think if there was a way to organise it. 

In other news I hit level 40 earlier this week :) 

The Pokemon Go London was such a shit show wasn't it? 5 hour queues every day and no stock.  Big shame that.

Oh boy. For months now I have tried and failed to find a Scyther local to where I am. One of the last remaining Kanto Pokemon I had to find.

This morning opened the game up just to check how close Riolu was to earning another candy and boom, there was a Scyther. I caught it.

It was shiny :wub:

IMG_1933.PNG

• Upvote 5

God damn it. Niantic released Throh instead of Sark for around 10 minutes in the wrong region. I’d barely got my coat on before it was patched. :( 

B6FF6B17-2AB5-40F7-A8C4-418C21B31182.jpeg

3C7CC24D-AA39-40C8-8EE8-F678DA0D7476.jpeg