Pokemon Go

rgraves

The game loves me again. From a 2K egg popped out this little beauty :)

IMG_3462.PNG

Still finding it difficult to catch but I have been getting almost 3 or 4 balls from each pokestop today.

Had a fairly good day today. Apart from skipping endless Drowzees, Rattatas, Pidgeys, Staryus, Spearows, Weedles, Caterpies & Zubats, my journey to town, couple of laps of the park and journey back got the the following:

457CP Ekans - Hatched

278CP Nidoran Male - Caught

648CP Eevee - Caught

559CP Goldeen - Caught

500CP Shellder - Caught

221CP Weedle - Hatched

321CP Rattata - Hatched

446CP Ekans - Hatched

468CP Nidoran Male - Hatched

472CP Doduo - Hatched

822CP Ponyta - Hatched

638CP Oddish - Hatched

852 Poliwhirl - Caught

318CP Meowth - Caught

543CP Squirtle - Hatched

Also caught about 15-20 low level magikarp, a dozen or so Goldeen, a couple of Slowpokes, a couple of Gastlys and half a dozen or so Poliwags as well as a 120CP Dragonite.

Low points were losing a 800CP Dragonite, a 818CP Parasect and not being able to find the Vulpix & Parasect that spawned near my house!

Managed to hatch these two today, happy about Charmander :)

was as considering putting something in our only local (walking distance ) gym.... Then I saw how highly Team Valor have raised it, no way am I getting in on the fun :(

i still ill hold the gym in the next village though, 49 hours and counting :P

image.png

image.png

image.png

56 minutes ago, Omizzay said:

Here is my evolved and powered up Gyarados (my third most powerful mon now).  Me and the little one very pleased with that.

Screenshot_20160804-202143.png

Just evolved mine.

How many times did you level that bad boy up and whats your Trainer level?

Quite a day today. Two Horseas, a Venonat and a Bellsprout on the way into work, then Abra, more Venonats, Krabby, Paras, and the usual collection of 'rurals'. Hatched Ponyta, Slowpoke and...Porygon! Yay! So I'm pretty happy.

I have noticed what I've been calling 'Pidgey-nerfing'. No trouble catching CP450+ Abra or Horsea at all, but many balls required for stupid Pidgeys. Crude way of trying to stop Pidgey-farming?

Edit: I've started talking in a completely alien language

Edited by GameplayJenny
More

The Vaporeon I but in the gym yesterday morning lasted until about 7pm tonight. 

Seriously low on Pokeballs at the moment, lead to quite an embarrassing moment on the way home. There's a Pokestop in a car park beside a local garden centre, I pulled into the car park, spun the sign and got some Pokeballs. But I hadn't realised the business was just closing. Next thing I know a woman pulls up beside my car to let me know she's about to lock up the car park, she could clearly see my phone and that i was in the middle of catching a Weedle :blush:

Awkward

14 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Seriously low on Pokeballs at the moment, lead to quite an embarrassing moment on the way home. There's a Pokestop in a car park beside a local garden centre, I pulled into the car park, spun the sign and got some Pokeballs. But I hadn't realised the business was just closing. Next thing I know a woman pulls up beside my car to let me know she's about to lock up the car park, she could clearly see my phone and that i was in the middle of catching a Weedle :blush:

Providing 'catching a Weedle' isn't a euphemism, you're probably fine :D

Articuno news is mad. What a world.

Caught a 1111cp Magmar today on the way home from work. The.n went past a red gym, well actually went out of my way to go there and there were three dudes huddled around - they spotted me and asked which team I was. "Red!" I said, "great!" And we levelled it up to about 6. Fun times.

Then on the way home with the kids in the evening my son asks can we put our Pokemon as King of a gym he saw, and we could and we did and he was well pleased and it was great.

image.png

18 minutes ago, deKay said:

Aaaaand all the Pokemon have vanished again. Had nothing at all since about 3pm, Nearby is blank again. Even reinstalled the app :(

Strange. I'm getting much better spawns now. Multiple Eevees, Ghastly, Squirtles, Jigglypuffs and Venonats on my street today.

10 hours ago, Superfamifreak said:

Strange. I'm getting much better spawns now. Multiple Eevees, Ghastly, Squirtles, Jigglypuffs and Venonats on my street today.

Same. Shit's definitely changed up. My nearby whilst at home doesn't normally look like this, and there's a new spawn point on my road I can reach that gave me a 300 Poliwag. And this morning there was a 376 Horsea in the garden! Normally it's just the birds or rats. 

image.png

Pokemon and gyms and stuff back this morning, but this is odd: local gym on the map has a Golbat guarding it, but tap on it and there's two Vaporeons and a Snorlax (and no Golbat). What.

6 minutes ago, deKay said:

Pokemon and gyms and stuff back this morning, but this is odd: local gym on the map has a Golbat guarding it, but tap on it and there's two Vaporeons and a Snorlax (and no Golbat). What.

That happens sometimes, gyms near me change colour so often that I have to check that what it shows is even real.

Accidentally dropped Bird Jesus onto the nearby 'Tesco Tower' gym during an attempted bus snipe last night, so wasn't too upset when I didn't hold the gym for long. But then I did walk past to put my top Vapoereon (who is not yet named) on to tthe Social Club gym nearby during the pub quiz, and he's still there this morning. I have managed to be on a gym for 24 hours once, this 10 or so hours at the moment is my 2nd longest!