BAP Season 32 - Manager info

SaintM

Haha yeah some of the faces are terrible. They're a lot less noticable than height or shape though. Mackenie's Dempsey looks like Adrien Brody after a terrible car crash.

Baring's guy is amazing. I reckon he spent 2 seconds customising his face. Someone in our party mentioned he looked like Morgan Freeman and it was the biggest laugh of the night. :lol:

I literally just changed his skin colour then went to hair style and picked a random one.

It was minutes before kick off and I didnt want to hold people up, although Steely had that honour.

I was gonna change him properly but I think ill leave him now :D

I had an attempt at Hazard before youtubing it and felt that my attempt was more accurate, not saying that it looks much like him just more than their attempts. The only difference being that there's had him in a Chelsea '10' shirt

Gospvg- that is brilliant!

I had an attempt at Hazard before youtubing it and felt that my attempt was more accurate, not saying that it looks much like him just more than their attempts. The only difference being that there's had him in a Chelsea '10' shirt

Gospvg- that is brilliant!

I've made some slight changes to it, the cheeks were too big & the nose to fat, he has a much thinner nose. I think it's perfect now.

post-18024-0-75608400-1444398147_thumb.j

This will be my last season of BAP at least until we revert from the using fake real players (cue celebrations), sadly I think a few others feel the same way, but i'll let them speak for themselves.

As previously discussed: if there is a call for it, there can be a vote on whether we carry on with the policy next season.

I was originally against the idea but I've come round to it, it could help push back (to the future).

I wasn't too keen on it, but it's good to have a bit of identity instead of the usual clubs fodder.

The season will tell if it's too restrictive or not.

I don't see how it gives it any identity, we are all using less than optimal pros, they look nothing like the real player, they in many cases don't even have the commentary name of the real player, they have no attributes of the real player, it's just BAP but with a shitter pro than I could use.

If the majority want it still that's all good, I just won't bother signing up, I know a few other people have said the same to me, and I've previously said to Mike I think it should be optional, but obviously I wouldn't expect that to change just based on whether I like it.

Well, it does give some identity because we're using the right kits and most of the players (will) have a similar look and name. Sure, there may be gaps in the commentary, but as long as you don't call yourself 'Offside' (keeks, I'm looking in your direction) then it's all good.

Certainly it's better than x number of afro-laden hyper strikers, but that's just my opinion.

It's all fluff really, so seems a bit excessive to leave the league over it. Perhaps those others that have talked to you about it could also post their feedback in this thread so we're all able to get an idea of the whys?