Ghost - IMPERA - Grabs you by the Hoo-haa

Mike1812

I said I wasn't gonna buy a ticket to their large arena show.

The album changed my mind, got 3 tickets for their show in 2 weeks. They went for cheap too because it doesn't seem to be selling well, there's still loads left. Might be worth switching the gig to a smaller venue. But even with a half empty stadium, I'm looking forward to finally seeing Ghost again 😍

I'm selling two seated tickets in Row H, Block 101 at the o2 if anyone is interested - £65 for the pair. It's via that AXS mobile transfer thing - sold elsewhere

Edited by weezer9957
updated

Home from the London O2 show. It was excellent as always, thought their stage production seemed too small for the gig. Also, that same set they’ve used for years. That aside, it was superb and funny. Love this band. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to see them a week ago at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne. I'm glad I went, because I would have regretted sitting at home when they're playing nearby. But I am also glad that I got the tickets for 50% off. The arena is pretty notorious for its bad sound, and sadly this gig was no exception. It also wasn't even close to sold out, which confirmed my thoughts that Ghost would still be better off playing medium size venues. I miss their more intimate shows!

That said, this was my first concert since pre-pandemic and it put a huge fucking grin on my face. And the pyrotechnics were an epic surprise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tobias Forge sat down with the Morbid podcast!

From the show notes:

Weirdos, Ghouls and Ghulehs! We had the pleasure of sitting down to chat with Tobias Forge from Ghost today and it was magical. Aside from answering some burning fan questions, we talked music, Jack the Ripper, ghosts, movies, cringey kid questions and more. This was such a fun episode and we can't thank Tobias enough for joining us! Enjoy, friends!! We sure did.