IGNORED

Gorf's Sunday/Monday King's Fall Run

Mr Ben

King's Fall run for sometime this weekend (day/time to be determined). Sunday 8/8:30 and the same on Monday if we dont finish it on Sunday.

1. Gorf King

2. Van

3. Uncle Mike

4. Myself

5. Muz/thekunjer

6. Muz/thekunjer's brother

Sub - Lucky Jim

We have 2 slots free. Decently geared alts welcome.

Edited for days/times.

Erm, sorry lads. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the thread, but the run's not for tonight - Mike, Van and I would be free Sunday night and Monday night. I think from about 8pm or so (maybe 8:30). I'll check with them to confirm, but I think that's about it. And we want to start from the start. Could be all finished the first night really (and indeed should be, but it depends on how the team gels, and if it runs over until Monday night that's fine if needed, but it wouldn't be a super-late finish).

Erm, sorry lads. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in the thread, but the run's not for tonight - Mike, Van and I would be free Sunday night and Monday night. I think from about 8pm or so (maybe 8:30). I'll check with them to confirm, but I think that's about it. And we want to start from the start. Could be all finished the first night really (and indeed should be, but it depends on how the team gels, and if it runs over until Monday night that's fine if needed, but it wouldn't be a super-late finish).

Yeah I knew it wasnt tonight, but not when on the weekend we'd start, so left it a bit vague for the weekend to see if there'd be any interest.

I'll edit the first post with proper times etc now though.

Sorry about that guys, but feel free to sign up from here on though :)

I have a guy from our regular team who can do Monday night, if that's any use, but he can't play Sunday night. So that still leaves two slots free if we do Sunday night, but if we can't get two people for Sunday, and start Monday instead, then we'd only need one for then. If that makes sense.

It's Ben's thread, so he'll have to do the adding to the list... but yeah. We're looking to do a fairly quick run through if possible (though I suppose that's obvious - no-one sets out do a deliberately slow run through, do they?).

The only possible hitch is that Mike tells me he's not sure if he'll be able to start at 8-8:30. He said he'll let me know later today.

It's Ben's thread, so he'll have to do the adding to the list... but yeah. We're looking to do a fairly quick run through if possible (though I suppose that's obvious - no-one sets out do a deliberately slow run through, do they?).

The only possible hitch is that Mike tells me he's not sure if he'll be able to start at 8-8:30. He said he'll let me know later today.

I've edited the first post. If Mike can make it we should be good to go.

I've put you down as a sub for now Lucky Jim.

Also, I forgot to mention: Ben's takedowns of the Knight that spawns up on the balcony in the door-opening fights in the Totem rooms were amazing. I go join him, we swap the brand/aura, he one-shots the Knight and swans off to charge the plate. Super-quick. Made being in the room a piece of piss.

Also, I forgot to mention: Ben's takedowns of the Knight that spawns up on the balcony in the door-opening fights in the Totem rooms were amazing. I go join him, we swap the brand/aura, he one-shots the Knight and swans off to charge the plate. Super-quick. Made being in the room a piece of piss.

Last night went really quick. We got to the twins in about an hour, and knocked the entire raid out in around 2. Really well done lads.

Was nice to get a good haul off Oryx too. Now to get the 45 fragments again, somehow. No idea how to check what I have as I think that site with the videos of what your missing is account based.

It is account-based, so there's no way I'll be doing that for a second or third character (I don't really want duplicate guns - though IB today gave me the pulse rifle as a drop again. Amazing).

Do a couple of you fancy a raid on Tuesday evening, or are you teamed up for then? I assume you are. We're still two (or maybe three) short for this week, I think. Then there's the alts. No idea what's happening with alt raids this week.

Aye, well we have four anyway: us three from last night, and Minty from our usual group (who couldn't make it last time due to internet problems). So I guess we'll just scrabble around for another two if you end up looking likely to make your main run as usual.