IGNORED

Games with Gold | November 2015

Revival

gwg.png?w=780&h=438

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Pneuma: Breath of Life for free during the month of November. Knight Squad will be available as a free download from November 16th to December 15th.
Knight Squad is a medieval Bomberman meets Gauntlet with Unreal Tournament like game modes. The game can be played with up to 8 players online and/or local. All couch vs couch configurations are possible and you can also play with the AI. Free for all game modes: Capture the Grail, King of the Hill, Last Man Standing, Juggernaut. 4vs4 game modes: Soccer, Capture the Flag, Crystal Rush, Domination, Team Deathmatch. There are also single player challenges where you have to beat bosses and try to be the best on the leaderboards

Starting in November all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving Xbox One owners double the free games to play each month. When Xbox One Backward Compatibility launches on November 12, play multiplayer with your friends no matter which console they’re on and enjoy Xbox 360 games with the advanced features of your Xbox One, including Game DVR, Screenshots, and in-home streaming to Windows 10.

Xbox One owners can download their free Xbox 360 Games with Gold from Xbox.com/GameswithGold or from their Xbox 360 console. The games will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section of “My games & apps”.

Exciting news for Xbox Live Gold members, starting in November all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving Xbox One owners double the free games to play each month.

This is very nice indeed! :) Never played Dirt 3. That £20 I just paid for my gold sub for the year now feels like an even better bargain. :)

Now to find time to play some of these games... :)

Yeah, Pneuma looks interesting.

Dungeon Siege 3 is a rough looking game but I enjoyed my time with it and recommend it if you like your isometric hack and slash RPG's.

Hopefully they let you download 360 GwG from the new W10 dash on the One going forward.

Agreed, loved Dirt 3, some really good courses in that. I've also come very close to buying Pnuema more than once since it came out but I always talked myself out of it because of the niggling feeing that it would pop up as a GWG title sometime.

Not that fussed about the other 2, but well happy with Dirt & Pnuema. If I can get 2 out 4 that I'm interested in every month (or even just 1) I'm perfectly happy that GWG is worth the very modest subscription.

Good stuff Pneuma sounds well cool, can't see me getting much use from Knight Squad though.

Dirt 3 will definitely be taken out for a spin when I've got mates round and Dungeon Siege 3 will have to be investigated to see how I get on with it, be sweet if it had online co-op of some kind...

Anybody on NXOE able to get Dirt3 to show? I was hoping we'd be able to download today but it's not showing up in ready to install.

Do you not need to install it on your 360 first?

I "bought" it via xbox.com so I've got the license - the fact it doesn't show on the XB1 store if you search might be the key but when the first wave of stuff went up in preview all my previously bought titles just appeared in ready to download. I've tried looking online but there's nothing on it - I guess they're just putting them live on the 12th with the public rollout.

I played through Pneuma. It's ok I guess. Dramatically improved by turning the voice volume slider to zero because holy fuck the narrator is bad. With that done it's worth the couple of hours it takes to play through. Easy Gs if you like that sort of thing.

I rather enjoyed it. It's not the toughest game in the world, but equally there were a few sections which had me scratching my head for a while. Also, and you won't have got this if you muted the voice track, the narrative twist at the end was quite nicely done. One of the better recent giveaways for me - certainly I got more enjoyment out of it than from the likes of Deer God or So Many Me.

Currently playing though Pneuma and really enjoying it. Like a breath of fresh air... :)

Games for Gold is seriously hitting the spot for me. I have a backlog on my console gathering... Which reminds me must try D4 again now that I have a Kinect might be a bit easier.

Also for those with a PC Pneuma is currently on steam sale for £4 on a weeklong deal.... and it supports Occulus Rift if you are lucky enough to own one. This must be an amazing experience with one.