rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Hierophant

Thermomix

We’ve been having some problems with the TM. A sporadic error keeps appearing requiring a reset and then it keeps happening. 

something to do with the machine thinking the kid isn’t on correctly but the error code varies. Bit annoying. It seems to happen when going to higher speeds with hot mixture. Very annoying. 

I googled and it seems it’s not an uncommon error/problem with the TM5 and needs to be sent back.  That’s a bit rubbish for such an expensive bit of kit. 

Just had to renew my cookidoo sub, had this over a year now and still love it.

Cookidoo is worth every penny, We had 3 chicken breasts in fridge and I was looking for Inspiration for dinner as not been shopping for a week.

Just searched ‘chicken’ and got pages of recipes to see look thru and work out what i could make from cupboard stocks - settled on chicken pizzaiola which I’ve never made before and it was delicious.

Ours is getting so much use during the lockdown. Literally used several times a day. We are making smoothies, bread and soup almost daily as well as using it for chopping and things. 

• Upvote 1

The Cookidoo no added sugar banana bread is another banger - had some leftover bananas going brown and annoying me as we trying to minimise the waste.

This blitzes them up a treat then you add some self raising flour, raisins, walnuts and loads of spice. Makes a nice big loaf and like all breads made in this the quality of the dough mixing gives a really nice end product.

Took all of 10 mins to get it lobbed in the oven and the thermomix bowl washed up.