IGNORED

Shane Black's The Nice Guys - Russell Crowe, Ryan Gosling

Goose

Nah, this needs to be out-fucking-standing to make up for the utter shit-shower that was Iron Man 3.

I hate this post so much.

The guy who wrote Lethal Weapon, Long Kiss Goodnight, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Last Boy Scout doesn't need to make up for anything.

I'm vaguely wary of that too, but my intention now is to not watch any more on it from now until I watch the actual film. That way the gags I've seen will (hopefully) feel fresh again (as I'm not likely to exactly remember them all), and any others in future trailers won't have been spoiled at all.

Oh, yeah, and the film looks bloody great based on that trailer, obviously. :)

Looks brilliant, kind of what I wanted Inherent Vice to be. Ryan Gosling can do no wrong for me, I think he can do comedy as well as anything he does, as Lars and The Real Girl showed.

I wish I didn't watch all the trailer, but I couldn't wait until May to find out what K's post was referring to.

• 4 months later...