IGNORED

RPL City - Season 33

Steely

Jeezo, Borg. Steely is by far one of the easiest going & fair guys on here.....

As has already been said, nothing has been set in stone in terms of players & positions. The season doesn't kick-off for over 2 weeks, there will be plenty of time for everyone to try out different positions & formations ahead of the new season starting.

Steelys friends have got the best positions apparently. He put me CDM. I thought we were friends James? :(

I demand to be up front!

It's no biggy Borg dropping out, Steely as ANY in the spare spot will work well. I'd rather have team mates who will play where they are told to play and do a job.

I think flexibility is the key.

Aside from my affinity for Van Der Vaart, the fact he can play up front or midfield gives up options. Gerry was excellent up front the other night, Petey and yourself have a history of goals too. I'd just keep that in mind when choosing a player (if you don't agree with Steely's choice).

I've just been back in the arena most of this afternoon, looking to refine my poachers instinct and add some new skills to my game. If it's helpful to anyone I can share/stream a session over Christmas, show some useful tips!