IGNORED

Escape From Tarkov, upcoming survival mmo(ish)

Padaxes

47 minutes ago, Len said:

Better than me, my psychic wife and child homed in and chucked me off as soon as I tried to get on. As per, blah blah, blah... :rolleyes:

You're too predictable. Next time kick them out the house and tell them you have an important meeting at 10pm BST and they can't be back for at least 2 hours.

Edit : And @MattKB was lucky enough to witness dying. Lucky bugger even got in on the action himself.

1 hour ago, Adrock said:

You're too predictable. Next time kick them out the house and tell them you have an important meeting at 10pm BST and they can't be back for at least 2 hours.

I swear it's getting worse but I'll give it a whirl! :lol:

59 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I want to say yes? I've got commitments until tomorrow night, are you usually on super late? I know Mullo and Co seem to be on from 8pm.

I might be on from 9 now on. Kids ratted me out to my Mrs, said I was too loud. Lots "FUCKING HELL" screams, dont blame them

2 hours ago, Adrock said:

Hey @MattKB how are you finding it?

Getting there. I’m holding off joining back with you guys whilst I’m learning to reload etc. Done a few scav runs and convinced a friend to buy the game and we managed a successful raid (although didn’t get masses of loot but killed a few Scavs). Want to get a bit more competent at it, checked my Overall status and put 12 hours into it in about 9 days :o

That was one of the worst Tarkov nights I've had in a while. The last scav raid managed to pocket a few bits but my lord that was poor.

Couldn't hit a barn door and it seems I've had a magnet installed into my head to help attract the bullets. Back on the horse a bit later, as soon as my son gets his arse off Raft :hmm:

@MattKB I like your style. Rushing him at the end was the right move although you had other rush options but on the front foot,  I like it. You and your buddy are right to run around together for a while and get used to the maps, weapons and movement of scvas/players. @Len and @Adrock did/do something similar, I think when two players are at a similar level the learning experience increases for the two of you. When you play with more advanced players it can almost be too fast and a little daunting so this is the right approach to take.

Look forward to playing with you both when you feel like a squad run.

We had our best squad run only the other night and thats after probably, 8 or 10 weeks of playing together? 

This game is hard and actually, I think its the hardest wipe Ive played yet.

2 hours ago, MattKB said:

So yeah, this isn’t how you play Tarkov 

That wasn't bad, either go together or be patient though, looked like your friend didn't join you in the rush. You had the numbers on him but he had the cover in the trees. Grenades are my favourite at the moment.

Good to see you're enjoying it though.

You're loaded! 

Rule of thumb, anything worth less than 10k per square, don't bother with. Unless needed for hideout upgrades. 

Lucky scav box is what you're after once you get to the flea market (lvl 10). Currently going for 1.2m.

Sell the pistols (unless you use them) and all ammo not needed. Disassemble your guns before selling as you get more. 

Get rid of scav vests. 

Anything without a tick means not found in raid (so can't be sold on flea market later) and only to dealers.