rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Wahwah*

4/2/16 Three Four Three Thursday.

Hello Halo Fans,

I hope you're all up for a little Halo this evening. Hopefully this thread will improve the chance of enough people attending to guarantee a few good custom games and so on.

The details are:

10pm / Xbox / Halo 5 Guardians / Gamechat, not party chat / Custom Games / Mix teams up if unbalanced.

If you don't have my gamertag it is: Wahwah UK. If you want to come and play Halo and don't know anyone else, send me a message on Xbox and I'll make sure you get an invite.

Do not come online and then decide not to bother just because you don't know anyone very well!

See you at ten, hopefully.

• Upvote 2

Is tonight the night I finally come in from exile and actually give the multiplayer a go?

Da fuq, Jon? You've not played the multiplayer?

I'm out tonight, and away next week. If people are still playing in a couple of weeks I'd love to play with you folks!

I'm not about tonight but if we're going regular I'ma book this slot in for future reference. Customs are the one thing I never fancy until we actually play them - that pit remake was so good the other week really want to try out some more forge maps. Take lots of clips.

Is there a way to prepare if we're going to be playing Forge maps? Do I need to download them?

The beauty of forge is that it's all tile-sets and everybody has them installed already - so the map itself is just info about what goes where making it tiny. You won't even notice it loading them.

Da fuq, Jon? You've not played the multiplayer?

I'm out tonight, and away next week. If people are still playing in a couple of weeks I'd love to play with you folks!

I know, right?! I haven't even had a single game of it.

It's been a combination of working longer hours and having 2 kids now. I just haven't had the time to invest in it. Then as time went on and people became better at it I felt a bit intimidated by it, in that if I did join I'd be too far behind everyone and wouldn't enjoy it.

I'll see what time I get out of work tonight, but I'll try to jump in. Custom matches on familiar maps would be a good introduction.

I know, right?! I haven't even had a single game of it.

It's been a combination of working longer hours and having 2 kids now. I just haven't had the time to invest in it. Then as time went on and people became better at it I felt a bit intimidated by it, in that if I did join I'd be too far behind everyone and wouldn't enjoy it.

I'll see what time I get out of work tonight, but I'll try to jump in. Custom matches on familiar maps would be a good introduction.

100 hours of Fallout not mentioned JON.

Think I'll pop on tonight Wah — can we play, POD RACING?

Unfortunately I'm out fellas. I've just finished work and it'll take me an hour and half to get home. Then I've got to be up again at 6, to get the boys ready for nursery and school.

Next time.