Atomic Society: Post-Apocalyptic City Building Game Where Can Set the Laws & Morals of the Survivors

InsideOutBoy

Looks great, I loved Banished. If I back the kickstarter will I get a steam key? Always puts me off backing video games on Kickstarter...

5 hours ago, Garcon said:

Looks great, I loved Banished. If I back the kickstarter will I get a steam key? Always puts me off backing video games on Kickstarter...

Sure, as long as you're able to lay down £10 (the current minimum pledge, which is cheaper than it will be!), the game will be yours on Steam. And it's currently ranking #11th overall on Steam Greenlight so we should have permission to launch on Steam soon, not that we're anyway ready  Don't want to be an Early Access death story. :-) 

Anyway, thanks for all the +votes everybody, means a lot. :-) Reading and studying for games for so long had to pay off eventually.

I know our trailer is a bit rough graphically, got another one encoding right now in fact (if it doesn't blow up my PC) with just raw gameplay footage to give folks a better idea of how it plays minus the trailer sheen.

Also should have have a new dev blog coming up tomorrow that shows the stuff we've added to the game in the last few weeks.