Concerts - general discussion and experiences

I’ve got eight gigs booked for next year, six of which have been rescheduled from this year, some of them twice (so far!). And another three that have been postponed but not yet rescheduled. A few months ago I was hopeful that they might actually go ahead from about next spring but now I’m not so sure.

7 hours ago, MansizeRooster said:

I just bought 3 tickets for Pearl Jam. Also, for the first time ever, I've opted for the cancellation insurance.

Where are the PJ@Hyde Park tickets for sale? Are they £90 to stand at the back again? :mad:

• 4 months later...

So with the lockdown easing announced - this still leaves gigs fucked right?

Or at least right up to the magic June 21st dates when everything goes. 

Theres no way I can see any of the tickets I’ve got between now and then happening. Socially distanced idles gig at a sold out Brixton acadamy in June is just not going to be possible to do, so I guess everything before July is cancelled?

• 1 month later...

Rammstein tour postponed to 2022.  Belfast gig cancelled entirely (and I had Feuerzone tickets!  At least I'll still have my eyebrows, but who cares about that?)

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got Killers tickets for what’s now June 2022 (having originally been June 2020, then delayed until June 2021), Rina Sawayama in November and Wolf Alice in January. My last gig was The Darkness in December 19, quite a gap considering I usually make it to about a dozen shows a year!