Nintendo Humble Bundle

deKay

It also says there's more games being added next Tuesday, which you'll automatically get if you pay more than the average.

i went for the $13 bundle although a) ill probably never play Darksiders II and b) I don't own a 3DS... 

But it's for a good cause and for the equivalent of a couple of pints, it's a great deal.

16 digits is for eShop funds redemption. Game code redemption is somewhere else.

But just click the "Redeem" link in your Humble purchase history and it'll do it automagically through the web eShop.

12 minutes ago, deKay said:

You have to do them on the consoles themselves then, I believe. Just register for Humble Bundle? Not sure why you wouldn't do that anyway?!

How can I do them on the consoles themselves when I only have a single 12 digit code ... for everything? Shouldn't each game have its own code? I don't think it'd work if I register on the humblebundle site after making the purchase, would it? Sorry to be so obtuse.

Edit: erm, yeah, the Humble support page describes four methods of redeeming the codes, all of which seem to require you being signed in to your account. :huh: In which case, why give people the option of purchasing without making an account?

Affordable Space Adventures is excellent! Snapped up this bundle and lost an hour to ASA, recommended.

I redeemed my codes on the eShop and was quietly impressed by how slick it was. Went to the WiiU a little while later and the games were already downloaded and ready to go. Is this the first sign of Nintendo getting their (on-line) act together?

2 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

Out of interest, does this mean digital Nintendo games are now tied to the account rather than the console? As in, can you log into another Wii U or 3DS and download your account's games on it?

I don't know but I was able to click on the redeem link and it went straight to the Nintendo account site that then sent it straight to my Wii U. IT'S LIKE THE FUTURE. Or maybe more like Back to the Future, but I can't work out where in the timeline Nintendo got stuck or exactly where they came back out to be honest.

1 hour ago, rsbrowndog said:

Affordable Space Adventures is excellent! Snapped up this bundle and lost an hour to ASA, recommended.

I redeemed my codes on the eShop and was quietly impressed by how slick it was. Went to the WiiU a little while later and the games were already downloaded and ready to go. Is this the first sign of Nintendo getting their (on-line) act together?

It's been like this for the odd demo for months, and like this for all games for about 3 weeks.