rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Flub

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

This is on sale at the moment for PS4 and Vita (Digital only). Not cross buy but it has Cross save support. A rather nice jrpg with an almost Persona vibe from the visuals and some of the game systems.

£19.99 on PS4 and £15.99 on Vita. Higher frame rates and shorter load times on PS4 but the same game on both.

I streamed a couple of hours earlier from the start. I'm really enjoying it.

• Upvote 3

Having only ever played Digomon World on the PS1 and not having good memories of it, I wasn't sure I'd like this but after a friend gave me a PS4 copy I can say I am enjoying this, so much so I bought the Vita version in the sale so I can play when I'm away from the PS4.

I watched a few videos of this and It reminded me of Persona. I was expecting something more like Pokemon, but it seems faster paced and more JPRGish. Definitely interested.

I've bought the Asian Vita physical release for my partner for his birthday next month. He was gutted it never got a release over here and refuses to buy anything off PSN because of Sony's attitude, so this seems like the best option. It does look good.

Just can't decide between the PS4 and Vita version. I'm more likely to play it on Vita, but using remote play on the Vita and having access to the PS4 version would be nice, but then I can't play it away from home.

Curses for putting me in this position! They should have made it cross buy. I mean, are many people likely to buy both versions?

OK, got the Vita version in the end and played it for a couple of hours. It's really good so far! Looks gorgeous and very sharp in the Vita, and definitely has an air of Persona about it: the hub areas and dungeons are similar, and my character has already been sucked into a TV.

That tvs going to be doing a lot of sucking my friend

A lotttt 8-)

There's a good sukamon experience method to get stupid amounts of experience like 12x the usual which I used to level up my main squad