FTL14 - Sign up thread

Hey you guys!

1v1 - 10 man league - Short and sweet, lots of games in a tight timeline to keep it flowing.

And No handicapping score to be seen, that went down like a fart in a lift in the last FTL.

I have toyed with the idea of a FUT FTL but it's difficult to balance with players who don't have any money, but I'm all ears if anyone has anything in mind.

In list-

1.Steely

2.Wincho

3.Andy

4.Bennette

5.Manic

6.BigBadBaz

7.Timmo

8.Alsleep

9.GrahamDunn

10.Mardigan

We are thinking 

• 1 week transfer window
  • 2 weeks for first leg fixtures
  • 1 week window
  • 2 weeks for second leg fixtures.

I am probably the worst culprit for not being able to play earlier than 10:30, I'm sure I can make my self available one day around that time, usually a Tuesday. I dont know if your time is too early for other folks.

10 hours ago, Luseth said:

What's the tight timeline? And depends when people could play, generally i'm asleep by around 9 - half 9. So if people can all play mid evening like 8pm then I might be interested.

I'm a pretty late one too, hardly ever on before 9 I'm afraid.

Though I do like that rigid sleep pattern you've established. I presume you're an early starter work-wise, or that you're around 12?!

12 hours ago, Manic Minor said:

I'm a pretty late one too, hardly ever on before 9 I'm afraid.

Though I do like that rigid sleep pattern you've established. I presume you're an early starter work-wise, or that you're around 12?!

Early riser sadly, if I decide to stay up past then I generally feel it the next morning driving into work. Would rather not have an accident due to being tired if I can help it ^_^

I'll give this a miss then for now ^_^