Costa spawned what ended up being a consolation for Manic to make it 3-2

Higuain again added some space with Napoli's 4th just before half time

Insigne added a 5th with 20 to play

Mkhitaryan rubbed salt in with Napoli's 6th and final goal with 10 to play

Beautiful

Fuck you Manic

Steely 9-5 Bennette

No inj

Havent seen anything like it, absolutely clinical finishing all round, or horrific defending... A bit of both.

Steely 1-1 Baz

No inj

i think Baz edged this one! Most of my chances came on the break, really good game.

Steely 5-2 Al

injury to Nouri - Kalmar

Fairly one sided, a couple of early goals swung momentum my way.

Cheers for the games chaps!

Manic 2 Mardigan 3

no inj

Threw away a 2 goal lead!  Lacazette putting me 2 up but Mards played well and came back into it to take the win 3-2.

Cheers mate, that's me done for the 1st half of the season lads, cheers!

Goals:

Tevez 5

Lacazette 5

Sturridge 3

Farfan 2

Costa

Wincho 2-3 Graham

No injuries

Higuain gave me the lead on 31m but a horror 2 mins just after half time for Napoli saw them 2-1 down 

Graham added a third and Higuain got one back with 15 to play but Graham held on for the win

57 minutes ago, Steely said:

Steely 9-5 Bennette

No inj

Havent seen anything like it, absolutely clinical finishing all round, or horrific defending... A bit of both.

Aye CFTG, some goals felt a tad jammy/lucky for both of us. The poor keeping/ defenong for the OG, the soft penalty etc. But you were easily the better player. Well played.

Think thats my first game where I've played you and finished with 11 men! :omg:

Mardigan 4 Bennette 6

No inj

Like before, a bit of a weird. Some clinical finishing made for a high scoring game aswell as some luck and dodgy keeping. Ibra had to chance to put Shaktar 5-4 ahead but missed an open goal. A chance which inevitably would've affected the course of the game. GG mate, hard luck really, game was even.

Al 1 Bennette 2

Hummels Inj

GG mate, close games with both keepers making some high quality stops. Subsitute loanee El Celso (I think, already forgotten his name after coming off). Coventry came from being 1 down at half time to win this one. Unlucky Al, draw would've been fair IMO 

Wincho 1-3 Timmo

No injuries

Timmo outplayed me and deservedly took a 3 goal lead with some nicely worked goals

I gave myself a glimmer of hope through Higuain with 22 mins to go but it was just a consolation in the end 

Koulibaly saw red late on trying to break Fernandez in two after he'd tormented me all game - unfortunately I failed to injure the little bastard

Napoli top scorers

Higuain 7

Mertens 5

Insigne 3

Mkhitaryan 

Koulibaly

Allan

Alex Sandro

36 minutes ago, Wincho said:

Wincho 4-1 Steely 

Injury - Hult (Steely)

Went 1-0 down to a Larsson goal but goals from Higuain and Alex Sandro and 2 for Mertens saw Napoli take the points

(Steely is sponging Hult)

Well played mate, was well deserved! I couldn't get out of my half in that second half.

Steely 0-3 Dunn

Inj R.Elm - Kalmaar

I don't think I would have scored in 180 minutes! And that save towards the end of the game was outrageous. Cheers for the game mate.

Bloody Promes never even heard of him.

Coventry (Bennette) 6 - 4 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Zlatan (2), Taison, M'Bia

No injuries

Shakhtar took the lead twice in this game before Coventry pegged them back with a mixture of rebounds, own goals and Doumbia generally being unplayable. Zlatan showed why he was paid the largest wage in football history scoring 2 well taken goals while fan favourite Taison was the stand out man for Shahtar. A late goal for Shakhtar to make it 5-4 seemed to set up a close finish but Doumbia skelped another one in on the break to seal the points for Coventry.

Liverpool (Manic) 2 - 3 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Taison (2), Marlos

No injuries

Liverpool took control early on scoring their first after a lovely attacking move and their 2nd following a disappointing rebound off Toure gifted Lacazette an easy finish. Shakhtar rallied behind their impressive wingers though and pulled one back just before half time to give themselves a chance. That goal lifted Shakhtar and they played much better in the 2nd half with Taison in particular playing out of his skin. 2 goals for him either side of a Marlos thunderbolt gave Shakhtar their first points of the season.

Goalscorers

Taison - 3

Zlatan - 2

M'Bia - 1

Marlos - 1

Good games lads. Starting to find my feet again after a long break from playing FIFA and Taison looks like he is going to b great to play with. All the best in your remaining games for this half.

Mardigan 2 - 1 Alfromsleep

S M'bia injured

A game largely dominated by Mardigan with a string of great saves by Neuer keeping it close. Taison was the main man for Shakhtar with a goal and an assist, Bayern grabbing a late consolation through Vidal

Cheers for the game mate, a deserved three points.

Shakhtar (MardiganX) 2 - 1 Bayern (Al)

Goals - Taison, M'Bia

Injuries - M'Bia (sponge please)

Shakhtar were in control for the majority of this game but took until the 2nd half to break the deadlock with Neur in crazy form. 15 saves he finished the game with but it wasn't enough to stop superstar Taison as the curled home after a lovely Di Maria through ball. Shakhtar knew 1 goal wouldn't be enough given the quality in the German ranks and they made it 2-0 around the 69th minute mark when Taison worked some magic on the left wing before whipping a long cross in for M'Bia to head home at the back post. The second goal of the season from the surprisingly attack minded midfielder and one that was enough to give Shakhtar the 3 points. Vidal drilled a nice consolation goal in with 6 minutes left but Shakhtar held out for the win.

Goalscorers

Taison - 4

Zlatan - 2

M'Bia - 2

Marlos - 1

Good game Al. I was always panicking every time you attacked as the pace in your team is ridiculous but my defence held out well and I have Pyatov to thank for a couple of very good saves. All the best!

Wincho 1-1 Mardigan

No injuries

Higuain put me ahead after Mertens was fouled. Annoyingly it was just as he got his shot off which went in! Fortunately Higuain made no mistake from the spot

Mardigan equalised after a pointless push out from my keeper froma tame header which appeared to be going wide, was stopped with the chest of Yaya who then knocked it into the empty net

Bit gutted not to have got all three points here as had most of the chances but it was a good enjoyable game nonetheless

Napoli top scorers

Higuain 8

Mertens 5

Insigne 3

Mkhitaryan 

Koulibaly

Allan

Alex Sandro

Celtic (Baz) 3 - 2 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Taison, Di Maria

No injuries

Dybala opened the scoring with a superb effort and there were goals for both sides before Celtic grabbed the winner in the closing stages. However, the game will be remembered for an absolutely incredible tackle from hard man Rakitskyi who decided he had seen enough of Gary Mackay-Steven doing keepy ups on the edge of the box. It was one heel flick too much for the big man as he decided the little Scotsman needed sorting out. Waist high, from behind, smiling as he connected. It was glorious. It possibly merited a red but the ref was so pleased with it that he let him off with a yellow. 

Napoli (Wincho) 1 - 1 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Toure

No injuries

A very close game with Napoli coming out on top in terms of pressure and chances. In the end Shakhtar were lucky to get the draw but it was a hard fought point with the Shakhtar defence and Pytov in goals playing very well.

Goalscorers

Taison - 5

Zlatan - 2

M'Bia - 1

Marlos - 1

Di Maria - 1

Toure - 1

Mardigan 3 Andy 0

No Injuries

Mardigan started much the better and went ahead through a slightly soft penalty and a few minutes later scored a cracker. Suarez hit the post from a long way out with the keeper stranded but that's about as good as it got for me in the first half. The second was much more even but Mardigan wrapped up the win with a goal from Zlatan.

Well played mate.

Real Madrid (Andy) 0 - 3 Shakhtar (MardiganX)

Goals - Zlatan (2), Taison

No injuries

Shakhtar started really well and after some trickery in the box in the 17th minute Taison was fouled (very softly) leading to Zlatan blasting the resultant penalty into the corner. Taison continued his run of good form 10 minutes later picking up a long Marlon pass before stepping inside Pepe and curling the ball pas the outstretched De Gea. Zlatan added a 3rd in the 2nd half after a very lucky break of the ball and while Real had some chances late on through Suarez Shakhtar held out for a strong win.

Goalscorers

Taison - 6

Zlatan - 4

M'Bia - 1

Marlos - 1

Di Maria - 1

Toure - 1

Good game Andy. You just couldn't seem to get Ronaldo into the game and Bale was wasteful with a few crosses. Was surprised to see Neymar come off the bench but then I couldn't think who of your front 3 you would leave out for him, haha. All the best mate!

Andy 1 Bennette 4

Injury to Maddison

Real started strongly and after hitting the bar twice, Marcelo scored (off the bar) from a well worked free kick. Coventry came back in the second half, equalising early on and then scoring three late goals after some sloppy defending. 

Cheers for the game.

Graham 3 - 3 Timmo

Graham scored a goal and this was followed by a goal from me. After this, a goal was scored by Graham followed by another goal. I responded with not one but two goals, meaning we were level.

Good game, Graham.

No injuries.

40 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Graham 3 - 3 Timmo

Graham scored a goal and this was followed by a goal from me. After this, a goal was scored by Graham followed by another goal. I responded with not one but two goals, meaning we were level.

Boring James Milner would be proud.

Beautiful report Timmo :lol:

good game Andy, stats shown that you were the dominant player and to lose by 3 was very harsh. Especially as the change in the game was the sub of my 5'7" 54 rated striker who came on with 10 left and got 2 assists and a goal.