IGNORED

FTL 14 - Gametime - 2nd half is go

On 4 June 2016 at 1:55 AM, BiGBaZ96 said:

Baz 2-1 al 

no injuires 

skills galore and a weird red card for lewa swung the game in my favour and I knicked it 2-1 

cheers al 

The second yellow was classic FIFA bullshit, all lewandowski did was use his strength to shield the ball!

18 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

See you then. Don't forget today's plz

Cancel this - my Grandma is unwell.

Might be around a bit later if you are but I won't definitely be back until about 10.

Timmo 3 - 2 Steely

As ever a good match up with Steely. Despite a period of early dominance from me, Steely was resolute in defence and opened the scoring from a corner. I found my way back into the match early in the second half but Steely restored his lead with a great volley from Tim Cahill. It looked to be going his way but there was late pressure from Rosenborg who scored two goals in the last 5 minutes and snatched victory when Amrabat danced away from two challenges. Good game Steely, I wouldn't have complained at a draw as this felt like a real lock of horns and very close.

Timmo 3 - 0 Al

I managed to take control of this for the most part although Al looked quite tasty on the counter at times. I think I had the advantage in midfield as Al perhaps tried to cram too many attackers into his side and my team are quite big in the middle. Cheers for the game.

No injuries in either.

28 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Timmo 3 - 0 Al

I managed to take control of this for the most part although Al looked quite tasty on the counter at times. I think I had the advantage in midfield as Al perhaps tried to cram too many attackers into his side and my team are quite big in the middle. Cheers for the game.

Yeah, its a tricky one for me being spoiled for choice where it comes to attackers so it pretty much left poor Vidal on his own in the middle. Well played, a deserved win :)