FTL 14 - Gametime - 2nd half is go

Wincho 1-1 Andy

No injuries

Andy was the better player in this one and had me pegged back for most of the first half. I started to come back into on 35 minutes though and the game was closer in the second half

It took until the 81st minute for one of us to break the deadlock though and it was Andy who did it via a Ramos header from a corner

I thought it might be curtains to be honest as the game had few clear cut chances however with a minute of normal time to go, Mertens shook off the attention of Ronaldo on the right wing and got his cross in deep to the back post where Benzema rose to nod home his first of the season after coming of the bench at half time

Al 4 - 0 Andy

no injuries

Some uncharacteristic decent finishing made the difference here but Andy was not without chances of his own, most of which were denied by Neuer. 

A first half Lewandowski double gave me a nice cushion with individual efforts from Reus and Aubameyang sealing the points. 

Unlucky Andy, you got me on an unusual night where I had my shooting boots on. 

Timmo 4 - 0 Andy

Injured - Ronaldo, Helland

Good game Andy, I found you absolutely impossible to break down until my stroke of luck on 65 (De Gea kicking the ball at my player) and then I got a few more on the counter. Cheers for the game and unlucky.

1 hour ago, Timmo said:

Timmo 4 - 0 Andy

Injured - Ronaldo, Helland

Good game Andy, I found you absolutely impossible to break down until my stroke of luck on 65 (De Gea kicking the ball at my player) and then I got a few more on the counter. Cheers for the game and unlucky.

Really tight game until that rebound goal - well played mate.

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

Al 4 - 0 Andy

no injuries

Some uncharacteristic decent finishing made the difference here but Andy was not without chances of his own, most of which were denied by Neuer. 

A first half Lewandowski double gave me a nice cushion with individual efforts from Reus and Aubameyang sealing the points. 

Unlucky Andy, you got me on an unusual night where I had my shooting boots on. 

Fantastic finishing mate - well played.

1 hour ago, Wincho said:

Wincho 1-1 Andy

No injuries

Andy was the better player in this one and had me pegged back for most of the first half. I started to come back into on 35 minutes though and the game was closer in the second half

It took until the 81st minute for one of us to break the deadlock though and it was Andy who did it via a Ramos header from a corner

I thought it might be curtains to be honest as the game had few clear cut chances however with a minute of normal time to go, Mertens shook off the attention of Ronaldo on the right wing and got his cross in deep to the back post where Benzema rose to nod home his first of the season after coming of the bench at half time

Thought I might sneak my first win but it would be fucking Benzema that stops it. Good game mate.

The second half of the season is nearly upon us and starts with re-perking your shizzle

Those who have not sent perks in to STEELY (I'm away with the lads for the weekend) by 6pm on Sunday will lose their opportunity to perk up - that way we get to start the window regardless at 8pm on Sunday 

Each squad has had the usual random crunching applied again so check your squads

Master spreadsheet is here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOaSWfEPUEB8ZJUduqIcoecxEPSP8P4ZH-URp9__xy4/edit?usp=sharing

PERKS - You have 12 perks points to spend

PM STEELY with your choices

Perks will only be revealed where necessary, so if you're planning on using underhand tactics like injuring or disrupting players it will only be you and Wincho who know about it! If you want to shout about it if you pull off a great scheme then obviously that will be down to you

You can only pick one perk from each section

Spoiler

Injury Treatment

Everyone starts with 1 as standard. A magic sponge can be used to return a player to full fitness - A magic sponge can be used any time during the season and unused sponges carry over from 1st half to 2nd half

1 additional Magic Sponge - 3 Perk Points

2 additional Magic Sponges - 5 Perk Points

Injury Prevention

Select a player from your squad whom injuries simply do not effect. This perk lasts the whole season and the player must be named before the season starts. If you sell an invincible player they do not retain the invincibility trait at their new club and you cannot transfer it to a new player

Invincible - 5 Perk Points (Those made invincible in the first half do not need to be renewed)

Extra Wages

Increase your starting wage funds by the percentages below.

Additional 5% wages. - 1 Perk Point

Additional 10% wages. - 2 Perk Points

Additional 15% wages. - 4 Perk Points

Additional 20% wages. - 6 Perk Points

Additional 25% wages. - 8 Perk Points

Extra Funds

Increase your starting transfer funds by the percentages below.

Additional 5% funds. - 1 Perk Point

Additional 10% funds. - 2 Perk Points

Additional 15% funds. - 4 Perk Points

Additional 20% funds. - 6 Perk Points

Additional 25% funds. - 8 Perk Points

Going Abroad.

Add an additional Non FTL on top of your standard allocation

1 Additional Non FTL - 4 Perk Points

2 Additional Non FTL - 8 Perk Points

3 Additional Non FTL - 12 Perk Points

Unused Non FTLs carry into the mid season window

Staying at Home

Add an additional Non FTL from the home country of the team you are managing on top of your standard allocation

1 Additional home country Non FTL - 3 Perk Points

2 Additional home country Non FTL - 6 Perk Points

3 Additional home country Non FTL - 9 Perk Points

Unused home country Non FTLs carry into the mid season window

Player Power

Cause a rift between a player and his team with underhand tactics to the point where he will refuse to pull on that teams shirt for the rest of the season (sell him or let him rot in the reserves)

Disrupt a random player from a club of your choosing. - 2 Perk Points

Choose a particular player to disrupt - 4 Perk Points (You must choose the player when choosing Perk)

Oooh...Football friend

Select a player with whom you have that special bond. A loyalty that cannot be broken and who cannot be be disrupted

2 perk points for each special relationship you want to declare (You need to renew any special friendships you made in first half)

Master Tactician

Use of custom formations is a forbidden art, but perks can unlock doors!

Allowed to use custom formations for whole season - 4 Perk Points (No need to renew if you picked it first half)

Chairmans Fees

A chairman takes a 10% slice of every player sold! Make him go away and keep the big money from those big sales to re-invest in your squad.

Reduce to 5% - 2 Perk Points

Reduce to 0% - 3 Perk Points

Lasts whole season (no need to renew if you picked it first half)

Scouting into the Loan Market.

Send a scout out into the Loan market, and see what he can bring you back. Loan deals are fully paid for by the parent club.

Bring in a randomized NON FTL player - 2 Perk Points

Bring in 2 randomized NON FTL player - 4 Perk Points

Winchcrunching!

Football is a filthy game, its about time you started playing it that way

Injure a random player from a club of your choosing for half the season. - 1 Perk Point

Injure a specific player for half the season - 3 Perk Points (You must choose the player when choosing Perk.)

Mid season NB - players can only move once

Transfer Window opens Sunday 12th June at 8pm and closes at midnight on Friday 17th June 

Non FTL window opens Monday 13th June at 8pm and closes at midnight on Friday 17th June (Usual rules apply)

Second half of season - starts 7am on Saturday 18th June and closes at midnight on 2nd July 

4 hours ago, Timmo said:

Perks in.

I'm away until Monday now so won't be able to get the game with Bennette played - sorry.

3 hours ago, andy_s said:

Perks in to Steely.

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

Perks in

Added!

3 hours ago, GrahamDunn said:

Mardigan I should be able to get on tonight again, you about?

Yes mate, what time?

@Steely I will fire you a message if I see you on tonight mate so can get things wrapped up. Am on during the day today if that is any good for you too.

Shakhtar (MardiganX) 2 - 2 Spartak (GrahamDunn)

Goals - Marlos (2)

No injuries

Spartak controlled most of the game but after being ahead twice through Marlos wonder strikes Shakhtar were pegged back and had to settle for a draw. A great point against an opponent who usually skelps them :lol:

Goalscorer

Taison - 6 

Zlatan - 4 

Marlos - 3

M'Bia - 1

Di Maria - 1

Toure - 1

Good game Graham. Thought I had done enough to steal the win but as expected my midfield and defence just scattered from your kick off. You had the best of the chances with my keeper on form so happy with the draw. All the best!

22 hours ago, Timmo said:

Perks in.

I'm away until Monday now so won't be able to get the game with Bennette played - sorry.

You've had an extra injury applied - feel free to alter perks by the deadline if this changes your selections