BBC Euro 2016 predictions competition

Xevious

I know nothing about football.  So it should be easy for you all to beat me.  Right?

[see below for link]

If you've already entered:

"Your friends can also join by entering the PIN [see below for PIN] in My Leagues."

4 minutes ago, Xevious said:

I know nothing about football.  So it should be easy for you all to beat me.  Right?

http://bbc.in/1WIsi16

If you've already entered:

"Your friends can also join by entering the PIN b7l8cv in My Leagues."

There's already a rllmuk league. Hang on...

On 07/06/2016 at 2:28 PM, Danster said:

Aha! BBC are doing a predictions game, with leagues.

Have created a rllmuk league, use this link:

http://bbc.in/1PDNIKH

And possibly this PIN: lvoj3e

to join.

grumbl35 here, well Hjngary just screwed my Austria prediction...can't be the only one though. Fingers crossed Iceland don't screw my Portugal prediction.

hate to admit it but one of the two I scored big on was England 1 Russia 1.

47 minutes ago, Danster said:

@meatbin @redbloodcel @TheOutsider @joeplus @emjay2kay @milko @Jolly @Gizamaluke @Coltrane @tbb @Rev @Xevious @Pants McSkill @Commander Jameson @wev @Graham

2nd Round of games has been added to the predictions list. 

When I scrolled down to see this list of names, I was half expecting Danster to have written, "... can you hear me? Can you hear me? Yooor boys took a hell of a beating!"

I'm an absolute mess in this, but I'm doing alright at the bookies! Had £1 on Hungary win and Iceland draw, £22 to go with my £10 from the England & Wales games. Long-odds punts are fun.

Won't take the coward's way out and say I'm not playing anymore - missed the first game of round 2 but I'll soldier on with the rest.

Could do with a bit more notice on when the next round of predictions are available* - it's not like we don't know what and when all the group fixtures will be, and you can change your predictions anyway if, by round 3, it turns out Germany are more likely to lose than win or something. 

*I'm rallying against the BBC here, not you Danster!

6 minutes ago, emjay2kay said:

Could do with a bit more notice on when the next round of predictions are available* - it's not like we don't know what and when all the group fixtures will be, and you can change your predictions anyway if, by round 3, it turns out Germany are more likely to lose than win or something. 

*I'm rallying against the BBC here, not you Danster!

Yeah, they only went live this morning, which I thought was a bit silly and why I name-checked you all.

@meatbin @redbloodcel @TheOutsider @joeplus @emjay2kay @milko @Jolly @Gizamaluke @Coltrane @tbb @Rev @Xevious @Pants McSkill @Commander Jameson @wev @Graham

+ whoever else has joined recently...

Reminder that predictions round is open (and for those doing the Fantasy Football, you can make subs and transfers now).