Spider-Man PS4 - Insomniac swings into action!

Hexx

12 hours ago, wretcherd said:

Don't forget this one

11 hours ago, DC LEMON said:

After all these years, it’s amazing that Nickelback never once managed to make into the so uncool it’s cool category. Listening back to that song, maybe not that amazing.

9 hours ago, Uncle Mike said:

I don't really get why Nickelback became the key guitar band everyone hates. They're no worse than most of their genre's shit bands.

(Hot take.)

7 hours ago, deerokus said:

They're a scourge on the music industry.

5 hours ago, Thor said:

No, that's The Streets. :coffee:

At least Nickelback have some semblance of actual musical talent.

:quote:

The Nickelback thread is this way:

An excellent trophy for this, which likely couldn't possibly be implemented, would be unlocked by swinging through NY at sunset while Hero by Nickelback is playing on Spotify. While the final chorus is playing, as soon as you finish your swing and land on a perch, pull the camera in close and rotate to face Spidey - the trophy pings then.

On 03/08/2018 at 15:00, Thor said:

No, that's The Streets. :coffee:

At least Nickelback have some semblance of actual musical talent.

Every time I read one of your posts I think, ‘man, how does this guy manage to keep getting worse,’ but this is surely rock bottom. 

• 2 weeks later...

Played this today. Fun and bloody gorgeous. It does away with one of my main issues with open world games: weak traversal. The swinging and wall-running feels great! The combat is a lot of fun too. It has a bit more meat to it than the Arkham games, with launchers, air combat and way more environmental interaction. That said, when compared to the likes of Sekiro and DMC V it all feels a bit lightweight. I just wonder how long it'll be fun. It will definitely have better mechanics than most open world games, but it'll probably have many of the same trappings as well when it comes to quest design and side activities.