IGNORED

Death Stranding - Kojima at it again

Capwn

Regarding this, I had a look at GeForce Now as a way of playing it and frankly I’m mystified, I thought it was like Stadia but it isn’t.

I need to buy the game on (I think) either Steam or Epic store, then somehow I can access it via GeForce and play it, is that right?

But it seems that if you want it in the best resolution GeForce can’t do that yet, it’s a coming service?

I guess I would be playing it on my MacBook (and it seems I can plug my Stadia controllers into the Mac so that’s cool), does anyone have any experience of using something like this on a tv via airplay? It wouldn’t be the end of the world if I was playing it on the mac screen but the telly is better. I’ve played iOS games by airplaying to the screen and couldn’t detect any significant lag, but I don’t know if what I’m proposing would be just the same or it’s different due to the nature of what I’m airplaying.

Any help untangling this gratefully received!

Test it with a free to play game such as Fortnite or Destiny. I found that introducing any extra lag via Airplay, Chromecast or a HDMi cable wasn’t that great. However DS ain’t very twitchy so might not be that dramatic. I don’t think you’ll get 4k unless you pay for the super top tier tho

22 hours ago, mikeyl said:

Test it with a free to play game such as Fortnite or Destiny. I found that introducing any extra lag via Airplay, Chromecast or a HDMi cable wasn’t that great. However DS ain’t very twitchy so might not be that dramatic. I don’t think you’ll get 4k unless you pay for the super top tier tho

Okay cheers, mac screen will do I guess.

I’ve been trying to buy Death Stranding on the Steam store and the purchase won’t go through, the gods are conspiring against me! Or Visa.