IGNORED

Football Thread 2016/17

Plissken

That's 2 defeats in 2 for Big Sam :lol:

Arsenal were bloomin' lucky tonight. I was hoping Bournemouth could hang on as they deserved to win but alas! Arsene has blamed the "too many games" thing. He doesn't mind earning a lot of money off the back of Sky TV though or buying expensive players from the same huge Premier League and Champions League TV deals.

Eddie Howe to one day take over at Arsenal?

Well done to Aresenal for getting a draw but that sending off fucked Bournemouth up (i havent seen it) and subbing Fraser didnt help it seems.

Another point id like to see is a new points system for the all leagues:

0 - 0 draw = 0pts

Score draw = 1pt

Win = 3pts

3 or more goals = bonus point

6 or more goals = 2 bonus points (max)

1 hour ago, PopleGas said:

Well done to Aresenal for getting a draw but that sending off fucked Bournemouth up (i havent seen it) and subbing Fraser didnt help it seems.

0 - 0 draw = 0pts

Score draw = 1pt

Win = 3pts

And an extra bonus point for the best team of cheerleaders

If a player is under 5ft 8" and scores a header, it counts as two goals.

One of the best games I ever saw at Home Park was a 0-0 against Preston North End in the Championship. It was amazing and it basically consisted of goal line clearances, World Class saves and a superb midfield battle. Recently I watched us beat Yeovil 4-1 at home and it was garbage.

2 hours ago, PopleGas said:

Ignoring the rest of the wrongness - Francis' red card was pretty clear cut and Fraser went off injured far as I can see. He was fantastic again though - he'll be a miss for Bournemouth if his injury turns out to be significant.

20 minutes ago, Baring said:

West Ham's red card appeal has been successful. Surprised at that really, it was probably a yellow but never expected the FA to reverse it.

Does not help them much it was pivotal in letting Man U win that game, stupid decision. The refs really should use Video Replay for Red card decisions.

5 hours ago, McFly said:

0 - 0 draw = 0pts

Score draw = 1pt

Win = 3pts

I'd buy this for a dollar. I'd also have Drop Balls whenever possible.