To those who say gaming ain't mass media

linkster

I still don't see how this pac man thing will work. So the ghosts have a limited view and pac man can see the whole screen??? But this is for the Gamecube, a machine with a global online userbase of about 7???? So I'm assuming this will be split-screen then? In which case surely all the ghosts will just look at pac man's screen to figure out where he is and descend on him with a due haste no???

Unless I'm missing some vital detail here...

I still don't see how this pac man thing will work. So the ghosts have a limited view and pac man can see the whole screen??? But this is for the Gamecube, a machine with a global online userbase of about 7???? So I'm assuming this will be split-screen then? In which case surely all the ghosts will just look at pac man's screen to figure out where he is and descend on him with a due haste no???

The player who controls pacman uses a GBA....

Vital Detail == GBA

Wait a minute. Three players controlling four ghosts?

No, three players controlling 3 ghosts. If theres only 1 or 2 ghost players, the other ghosts are non-active grey ghosts that ghost about, and when another ghost touches a grey ghost, they become ally ghosts and the computer ghost can catch pacman and the human ghost will get all the ghosty credit for it..

Ghosts.