Overwatch 2 - Now live, F2P - PC, Playstation, Xbox & Switch

tobert

ShopTo have the Xbox Watchpoint pack for £28.85, took a while to get the code and now I have it nothing is showing up in game. Seems lots of people have the same issue, one fix seems to be to buy something from the store but I'm happy to wait for a fix or the servers to sort themselves out.

Annoyed that I forgot how fun this is for the last few years, especially seeing the price of some of the skins I could have got just playing.

8 minutes ago, carlospie said:

The above worked for me. Go in Game, click to buy it, back out 

Thanks, logged into try that and found it had sorted itself out.

The currency from that pack is available to use on both PC and PS5, so I assume it's treated differently to currency bought directly.

32 minutes ago, JPR said:

Thanks, logged into try that and found it had sorted itself out.

The currency from that pack is available to use on both PC and PS5, so I assume it's treated differently to currency bought directly.

I imagine you can share the currency between your PC and console account but not between two different consoles.

Or if it’s like fortnite then between Switch and Xbox but not between either of those and PlayStation.

On the PC you’re buying from Blizzard directly whereas with console makers they don’t want you buying currency on one platform and using it on a different one.

Because reasons.

I got an Xbox game in. Does it look better than the Ps5 version? Maybe…starting to think I might need to check my settings on PS5 as it didn’t look as vivid to me.

Anyway, I played as Lucio and we won and then I got booted DURING my Play of the Game. It burns.

Just had another game on Xbox.

My Xbox account is supposed to be merged. It shows a balance of 1200 coins (same as PS5) and that I have the battlepass but Kiriko isn’t unlocked for me.

It’s carried a bunch of skins over but missing comic book tracer and the OW Leauge Skins for Ashe and Mercy I bought separately.

Key bindings haven’t copied. Saved voice lines and skins haven’t in most cases. Sensitivity changes also haven’t moved across.

Is this a known problem? My PS4 and Switch accounts merged just fine but in those cases I already owned OW1 on both of them. I’ve never had OW on Xbox bar a free weekend trial.

Is there anything I can do or can I assume that it’s working it’s way through the system and will sort itself out?

Watchpoint pack still not unlocked for me. Not available on the PS store or the in-game store. I’ve purchased some cosmetics with leftover currency, both tine having the ‘Battle Pass Unlocked’ screen show, but still all locked. If it’s not sorted tomorrow I’ll log out and in, if that fails I’ll delete the app and try again. 

1 hour ago, Strafe said:

Just had another game on Xbox.

My Xbox account is supposed to be merged. It shows a balance of 1200 coins (same as PS5) and that I have the battlepass but Kiriko isn’t unlocked for me.

It’s carried a bunch of skins over but missing comic book tracer and the OW Leauge Skins for Ashe and Mercy I bought separately.

Key bindings haven’t copied. Saved voice lines and skins haven’t in most cases. Sensitivity changes also haven’t moved across.

Is this a known problem? My PS4 and Switch accounts merged just fine but in those cases I already owned OW1 on both of them. I’ve never had OW on Xbox bar a free weekend trial.

Is there anything I can do or can I assume that it’s working it’s way through the system and will sort itself out?

Yeh loads have all these issues, thousands of posts on battle.ney the games a mess. I can't log in for the entire evening. 

Of the two Xbox games I had, I got kicked in the post game screen. It saves your matches though. I went for a third one but made the mistake of trying to do skirmish whilst I waited and got kicked queuing for skirmish whilst queuing for a match lol

I'm on the NA servers, being in Aus, but we get lots of east asian playerson too. I jumped on last night afetr 9pm with no queue, straight on, This morning I opened it up to a 900 long queue. Down to 400 ATM.

Anyway, playing. I got in a good few hours last night. Really enjoyed it, but then again it's just Overwatch so of course I was going to.

First impressions are the gameplay is much faster and chaotic. A little like Quake. I don't know whether or not I like that as much as the more static considered style of OW1. Only time will tell. And also everyone's learning and trying the new things, so I'm thinking it will settle down over time.

Really liking Sojourn. Still trying to get my head around the new healer chick. Haven't tried Junkerqueen yet, but each game I've been in she's done the most damage.

I'm liknig the listings of who's done how much damage/healing/mitigation. It helps benchm,ark your own performance. I may not like it as much as and when I get into comp, we'll see.

Also - down to 300 queue.