IGNORED

I got a letter from Nintendo today...

Juria

My e-mail in response:

'Regarding [id number], I was told by an operator on the Nintendo Customer Services line, that a printed receipt received from Play.com would be sufficent to send to yourselves to redeem the Zelda Collector's disk offer. However I received a letter and this URN number saying that it is not sufficient. Seeing as I was told one thing by staff and another by the head of customer services, I wish for my request to be honoured.'

Yup, they said that that was okay, and that play.com was okay as a uk based company

But play.com is based in Jersey, not the mainland UK. That is probably why you were rejected (unless they explicitly stated that play.com was ok).

I got a letter from Nintendo today...

...opened it and read it: said they were suckers.

They wanted me to buy a game or whatever

Picture me giving a damn, I said never

Here is a publisher that gave a damn

About a gamer in the EU

Because I never did

I wasn't with it but just that very minute...

It occurred to me the suckers had authority

Cold sweatin' as I dwell in PAL hell

How long as it been?

Been waiting for Animal Crossin'

I gotta get it but I thought this thought before

I contemplated becoming a import whore

All I want is game that's fun

But a gamer like me begun to play another one

I'd go import just this one time but they drew the line y'all

And treat it like it's some crime

I got a letter, I got a letter, I got a letter...

Well I liked it.

I'll hopefully be getting 1080 tomorrow (not from the net). What exactly do I need to send to avoid the hassle that Julia had? As much as I'd like a letter from Nintendo, I think I'd rather a free game. I mean, I got enough personalised Nintendo correspondence 14 years ago when I was in Club Nintendo. Nothing says "Hey, buddy!" quite like a Xeroxed Batman standing next to Luigi B)

I'll hopefully be getting 1080 tomorrow (not from the net). What exactly do I need to send to avoid the hassle that Julia had? As much as I'd like a letter from Nintendo, I think I'd rather a free game. I mean, I got enough personalised Nintendo correspondence 14 years ago when I was in Club Nintendo. Nothing says "Hey, buddy!" quite like a Xeroxed Batman standing next to Luigi B)

Just send them a letter with your name and and address and your proof of purchase, wait two weeks and all going well a sealed copy of Zelda CE should drop through your door. Like mine did. Which I promptly sold as I already had one.

Just send them a letter with your name and and address and your proof of purchase, wait two weeks and all going well a sealed copy of Zelda CE should drop through your door. Like mine did. Which I promptly sold as I already had one.

The ruthless process of Capitalism in effect.

I did that exactly and got this :

slap.jpg